Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You belong here with me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-06

You belong here with me Empty
PostSubject: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:58 pm

Ryland went straight for the shower adjoining to his room when he had everything settled. His back was a little sore and he hadn't completely recovered from any of the other times he'd been partially attacked. A warm shower... Sounds nice doesn't it, William? I bet you've been getting plenty of those with your Carden.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:07 pm

Ryland was a little surprised at just how easily he had slipped into William's mind. Feeling vulnerable, William? Ah.. something Carden did. At least you were guaranteed a place to stay with me. You could always come back. He chuckled because he knew the answer was no.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:15 pm

Suit yourself. Ryland grinned and concentrated on his shower.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:20 pm

You never would have met Mike or your friends here. You never would have played music in a band. You like the attention. Ryland put shampoo on his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:28 pm

Ryland sighed. You would have died long before he was born. If I hadn't taken you I would have killed you or let someone else have you. Are you really that fucking stupid? You had it good, William. You could have had anything you wanted if you were just a good little boy. You should have used it.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:35 pm

You never made me. There are laws, William. Even I can't break those laws. You never stuck up for yourself when it mattered. Ryland frowned as he remembered all the times he'd been disappointed in how much of a coward William had turned out to be.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:42 pm

No there aren't, but there are laws stating that as my mate you had authority almost equal to mine. You had the right to leave anytime you wanted to. You could have gathered support for yourself. You could have gotten rid of me if you had a fucking spine. Ryland hissed aloud. He had wanted William in the first place because he thought the boy was going to be a challenge, a possible real partner though not in an emotional sense. Instead he got a big disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:53 pm

Nobody ever told you about your family? You're perfectly suited to being a vampire. Even I couldn't break you completely. Mikey, he's a pet, but you were meant to be more. It's why you have your own crest and not just mine. Ryland scowled at the shower wall. He hated how it sounded almost like he cared about the failure that was his former mate. You never asked around? Ever? You sicken me.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:04 pm

Ryland felt William cut off the link and was surprised when it opened back up. What? You enjoy our little chat so much you're back for more? Then while we're at it did you know that your ancestors had their own clan? You were supposed to be just like the last patriarch of the Dandy clan. You looked just like him and they say you acted like him too. It wasn't a random choice, William. Did you ever take time to think about the fact that I do everything for a reason? It was starting to sound a little too much like a lover's spat for Ryland. He clenched and unclenched his fists, longing to rip William's throat out.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:13 pm

You opened the link back up. Not me. Ryland cut it so he could get back to his shower before he got all wrinkly.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:46 am

Matt knew as soon as he entered the Meagan that the avian had gone. I can't imagine Ryland gave him up without a fight... He thought back to what William said. He's lying. He never protected me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You belong here with me   You belong here with me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You belong here with me
Page 1 of 1