Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You tried to take the best of me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-06

You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:09 pm

Ryland walked to the door and opened it. He barely had to step outside to bring another vampire to the room. "You, come here," He called to the first other person he saw and the younger vampire came obediently.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:12 pm

Matt glared at the vampire. It was easier to push his conscious in. Carefully, he did as his father had told him to.
Wh-what's going on? He heard the vampire stammer. He nodded at his father.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:16 pm

You can use your bond to inflict pain by tricking the nerves. Try it. Ryland watched the vampire's confused expression with an amused grin. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:20 pm

Matt closed his eyes briefly, wrenching something into the wrong place. His victim screamed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:23 pm

Good. You can also affect motor functions although I wouldn't try to move muscles in fine movements. It's not worth it. Ryland watched expectantly for a twitch or spasm of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm

Matt smirked suddenly. He narrowed his eyes at the vampire and his subject turned and punched Ryland in the face.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:33 pm

Ryland suddenly regreted not affecting Matt's intelligence when he removed the younger vampire's ability to speak. Very good, he narrowed his eyes as he staggered back.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:35 pm

Matt smirked. He turned to the test subject and snapped his neck, watching the body sink to the floor emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:40 pm

The danger of forming a permanent link is that the person linked to you can enter your mind to read your thoughts, desires, and sometimes memories at will without your permission to enter. Even with a temporary link it is possible for the person you are linked to, to wander into your mind. Ryland ignored the vampire Matt killed and set his mouth in a grim line. Fight me away from your memories.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 1:42 pm

You didn't say whether physical or mental. Matt spun around and slammed his foot into Ryland's stomach, following it with a mental hit.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:01 pm

"Fuck," Ryland doubled over, flinching when he felt the mental blow.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:02 pm

Matt's second blow sent his father flying into the wall. What's the matter, old man? Can't take it? He jeered.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:06 pm

Ryland hissed as he slid down the wall. If he had been fully healthy he may have chanced an attack but as he was now it was all he could do to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:07 pm

You're pathetic. Matt sneered. William could defend himself better than this. He jammed his hands in his pockets and stepped back, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:13 pm

Ryland knew he couldn't fight back physically so he instead used his greater mental experience to push the younger vampire further back, simultaneously sending him countless images of William in pain.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:16 pm

It didn't faze Matt, who curled his lip. I'm perfect, remember? He stamped his foot into Ryland's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:22 pm

Ryland closed his eyes, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:24 pm

You're not even worth it. Matt turned on his heel and left the building, cloak flying out behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:32 pm

Ryland lay with his eyes closed for a moment, not ready to move quite yet. A smile curled his lips when he realized there was somewhere that he could get healed in a hurry. He stood slowly and exited his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You tried to take the best of me   You tried to take the best of me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You tried to take the best of me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Meagan-
Jump to: