Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does this button do?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

What does this button do? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:43 am

Roxine glanced up at the knock. "Who is it?" she called.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:45 am

"It's Stephan." The person outside the door called.
Gabriel, still in his leopard form, padded towards the door and swatted at it, indicating for Roxine to open it.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:46 am

Roxine rolled her eyes playfully and grabbed her shift from the floor, pulling it on before moving to open the door. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:47 am

Stephan blinked as he saw Gabriel in his leopard form before looking up at Roxine. "Have you seen Hestia?"
Gabriel swatted at his son's leg in a bored fashion.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:52 am

Roxine frowned and shook her head. "Not today. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:00 am

Stephan bit his bottom lip. "I havent seen her since last night....I'm worried about her."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:11 am

Roxine frowned. "C'min." she told him, starting to look for her mobile. She held it up triumphantly and dialed a number.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:28 am

Gabriel itched the back of his head using his paw and changed back into his human form.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:31 am

Roxine frowned as she the mobile rang. "Hesti? Where are you, Kiddo's getting worried." Her frown deepened. "Wait, Hesti why would you even be at the Metro? You don't drink: never have."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:51 pm

Gabriel stood up and motioned for Stephan to come into the room, grabbing a shirt and pulling it on.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:55 pm

Roxine glared at the phone. "What do you mean He's back?!" she hissed. "Get him outta here! I odn't care if you have to kick his butt to the hospital I want him out of Chicago A-S-A-P!!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "Who's back Roxine?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:59 pm

Roxine swallowed. "Guy." she repleid shortly. "We had a...an argument. Well, I say argument...it was more like a fued, really. My gang against his gang...he sent me to the hospital, I sent him to the hospital...It all got very violent." She paused. "It was one of the reasons I left for Chicago, actually. The deal we had stated that he'd stay away from here." she shook her head. "I'll fucking kill him."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:57 am

Gabriel let out a growl. "Not if I kill him first. No one puts you in hospital." He smirked. "Unless its me- and that would only be from to much sex."
Stephan bit his lip. "That guy...He won't hurt Hestia will he?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:27 am

Roxine frowned and seemed to ignore the question. "Hestia, listen to me. If he so much as lays a finger on you I want you to leave. He's the one breaking the deal; I don't need you to get hurt or for him to go on about how we broke that part of the deal that says we don't hurt him. I'm coming as soon as I can."
She closed the phone with a snap. "Stephan; get ready to go. Gabriel, I'm gonna need to explain some stuff. I'm going to get dressed and then we're going." Roxine swore quietly under her breath as the reality of it sunk in. "Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:30 am

Stephan gulped and ran from the room to get ready. Gabriel frowned at Roxine. "Do I need to bring any wereleopards?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:33 am

Roxine hesitated and then shook her head. "I wouldn't." she replied. "Our deal was more like a treaty, it covered so much. Full of little agreements on all sides - like him not following us to Chicago and us not hurting him enough to send him to the hospital." she shrugged. "I'd rather keep this peaceful for as long as possible. It's bad enough right now without another gang war on our hands."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:34 am

Gabriel nodded and began getting dressed. "Are we making a show of it- or not?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 9:35 am

Roxine bit her lip. "Not. Well, not yet." she corrected, smirking as well. "I wanna keep my end of the deal for as long as I can - makes him out to be the wrongdoer, you see?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:34 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "I mean can we dress up or?..."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:40 pm

Roxine laughed lightly. "Sure thing. In fact, the dressier the better." she turned thoughtful. "This could work..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:41 pm

Gabriel clapped, almost excitedly. He walked over to his wardrobe and began digging through it.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:43 pm

Roxine laughed lightly and went to fish out some of the more flashy clothes she had bought. Watch out, Kincaid. You'll pay, you fucking bastard.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:45 pm

Gabriel frowned and picked up a pair of tight leather pants with a whole down the side that was stichted up with lace. "Whatcha thing?" He asked, holding the pants to him. He took dressing up very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:49 pm

Roxine grinned. "Yum." she teased. "Looks good. Can't wait to see you in 'em."
She pulled out a black denim pleated skirt, a black leather corset tied with red velvet ribbon and knee-high black leather boots. Her grin turned to a sly, devilish smirk that could only mean trouble for someone or other.
"Wait there, Gabriel. I think you're going to like this." she told him slyly, slinknig into the bathroom before he could stop her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does this button do?   What does this button do? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does this button do?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: