Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Bloody Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Thoughts   Bloody Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:46 pm

"They like to hang out at the places normal humans like to have fun." Ryland frowned. "They seem to forget who they are."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

Female Number of posts : 765
Loyalties : Ryland
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Thoughts   Bloody Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:48 pm

Wren frowned. "And here I thought they had even a shred of dignity or pride." she muttered. "May I suggest the Metro, then? Unless Carden might be there..." she added, trailing off thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Thoughts   Bloody Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:23 pm

"I suspect that Carden won't be going there for awhile." Ryland smirked. "He has my heir to protect. Funny how things work out. I'm getting my enemy to do my bidding."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Thoughts   Bloody Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:30 am

"You'd have thought he knew better, wouldn't you, my lord?" she agreed. It seemed she was loosing respect for several people today - first the underlings in her clan and now for Carden (she'd thought he at least knew better than to make a deal like this with Ryland. Apparently, she was wrong there.)
She went to pick up her bag again, shouldering it. "Is anyone else coming along?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Thoughts   Bloody Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:26 am

Ryland shrugged. "If we find anyone on they way they can come too. We won't need many."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Thoughts   Bloody Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:28 am

"Okay. To the metro?" she asked, smiling. She still didn't know why she had fallen for a human so long ago...maybe she could beat the answers out of these victims.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Thoughts   Bloody Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:36 am

"To the metro," Ryland nodded and opened the door with a smile so Wren could go out first.
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Thoughts   Bloody Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:39 am

Wren smiled her thanks and stepped out the door, watching as Ryland followed her. "Shall we, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Thoughts   Bloody Thoughts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Thoughts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2