Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do not disturb

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

Female Number of posts : 765
Loyalties : Ryland
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Do not disturb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not disturb   Do not disturb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:25 pm

Wren frowned: Ryland sounded tired to her. "My lord, if you wish to speak to me again, please know I will do everything in my power to help you." she told him, not completely sure he did know that.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Do not disturb   Do not disturb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:30 pm

Ryland dropped his pen and looked over at her with a laugh, "I'm just getting old. Don't let me turn you into a cynic too. You may leave if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Do not disturb   Do not disturb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:34 pm

Wren laughed as well, slightly bitterly this time. "My lord, I was born in 1623 and turned at sixteen. 'Getting old' is a lesser concern of mine, I must admit." she smiled at him again. "Do you wish to keep talking or would you rather I left?" she asked, as if speaking to a friend rather than her clan leader.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Do not disturb   Do not disturb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:37 pm

"Do what you want," Ryland picked up his pen and started taking it apart and putting it back together. He was anxious for something to come up that would need his attention.
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Do not disturb   Do not disturb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:40 pm

Wren nodded. "The I shall leave you to your thoughts, my lord." she replied, heading towards the door. "I thank you for your hospitality."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Do not disturb   Do not disturb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:46 pm

Ryland grunted and followed her out with his eyes before ripping the pen apart so roughly that he couldn't put it back together again.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Do not disturb   Do not disturb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:33 pm

Ryland stood suddenly and stumbled towards the bathroom, retching the contents of his stomach almost before he was leaning over the toilet. What is happening to me?
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Do not disturb   Do not disturb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:42 pm

I didn't drink anything alcoholic. Ryland flushed the contents of his stomach and sat leaning against the bathtub for a while, panting. Bad blood? I didn't swallow any of Carden's so it can't be that. Wouldn't it be a laugh if I was pregnant too? He wiped the sweat from his forehead and stood up to rinse his mouth out in the sink.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Do not disturb   Do not disturb - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:46 pm

It came to Ryland. "That one guy. It must have been his blood. I forgot to go collect him." He smiled at himself in the mirror and went to find his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do not disturb   Do not disturb - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do not disturb
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Meagan-
Jump to: