Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fine never means anything good

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Fine never means anything good Empty
PostSubject: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:21 pm

Demyx walked down the halls, still carrying Cyzarine in his arms. They reached her room and he gently placed her down onto the bed, smiling down at her as he did so. "Are you alright?" He asked, kissing her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:24 pm

Cyzarine nodded, still blushing a little. "I'm fine, really." she assured him, smiling at him.
Hatty flew up from the drawer and frowned at them. "What's going on? And Cyzie, why are there barriers round your mind?" she asked. She spotted Demyx and hastily added "I can sense mental blocks."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:26 pm

Demyx nodded a little. "Cyzie, are you sure your ok?" He asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:27 pm

Hatty narrowed her eyes on the avian girl in suspicion. "You're hiding something..." she stated, clearly trying to figure it out.
Cyzarine shifted uncomfortably, her headache worsening under Hatty's failed attempts to break past the barriers. "Hatty, my head hurts. Please stop that." she told her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:32 pm

Demyx got up and went to the bathroom, getting a flannel and wetting it before returning and placing it on Cyzarine's forehead comfortingly. "That better?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:34 pm

Cyzarine smiled and nodded slightly, even though she was lying. Since the ache was more to do with her inner-self's healing, the flannel didn't make much difference.
Unfortunately, Hatty knew this too.
"You liar!" Hatty exclaimed, flying down to hover by Demyx's shoulder. "You're healing! It won't do a thing! Why are you healing?" she asked. It was aparent from her expression that she wasn't taking no for an answer.
Cyzarine smiled weakly at the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:36 pm

Demyx frowned at Cyzarine. "Was it do to with the file? You said you had it, how did you get it?" He paused for a moment. "Cyzarine I want the truth. What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:38 pm

Hatty frowned. "File? I'm confused." she muttered, before sitting back to listen.
Cyzarine sighed. "I...I read the file through the fire and copied the data into my subconscious. The file itself is gone but I've got the stuff in it in my head." she pulled a face. "But...But I kinda burned my inner-self a little bit before I dropped by guards so it would show on my arms instead. The headache is a sign that it's healing." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:43 pm

Demyx shifted closer to her. "Cyzie, you didn't need to go to all that trouble. I told you, it's you that matters not the file. My parents are gone and Mickey cleary has no interest in their research, but your still here and I love you." He kissed her on the cheek. "And I wont loose you."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:49 pm

Hatty, however, was gaping at Cyzarine in mingled envy, excitement and astonishment. "...How in the name of the Holy Hat did you manage to pull that off, Cyzie?!" she asked loudly, still gaping. "What you did was pretty difficult, you know!"
She turned to Demyx, ignoring Cyzarine frantically signalling for her to stop talking. "She's got some power there!" she stated, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:53 pm

Demyx nodded a little, still gazing at Cyzarine. "Power or not, I want you to promise that you wont do that again." He put a hand over hers. "Promise me."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:56 pm

Cyzarine sighed. "I promise." she replied quietly. She smiled suddenly. "But can I do it when it's an emergency?" she asked. "I promise I'll be careful! Besides, I've done it before now!" she exclaimed.
Hatty's jaw dropped again. "What?!" she yelped. "You've done it before?!" she stared at Cyzarine for a few moments, before grinning. "You really are powerful. Well, either that or you've got great control of your mental blocks." she corrected hastily.
Cyzarine smiled sheepishly. "More the mental blocks, I think." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:00 pm

"Ok, in an emergency. But ONLY in an emergency." Demyx tightened his grip on her hand a little and smiled. "But you have to let me jump off a thirty story builind if its an emergency. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:04 pm

Cyzarine smiled and nodded. "Okay." she agreed calmly. "But only because I always intend to catch you before you hit the ground."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:06 pm

"But I've jumped off buildings that high before!"Demyx whined, pouting a little.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:11 pm

Cyzarine giggled. "Then I assume you have no problem with heights." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:15 pm

"Nope Demyx is brave!" He smiled goofily. "Although I used to be..." Demyx trailed off thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:17 pm

Hatty grinned. "Used to be what?" she asked eagerly, flying into his face again. Cyzarine laughed and gently pulled her back again.
"Oh, go find some food, Hatty!" she laughed. Hatty rolled her eyes and flew from the room.
"Lovebirds!" she yelled as she flew out and away.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:20 pm

Demyx laughed a little. "For your information I used to be scared of heights." He called after Hatty.
Then he turned to Cyzarine and laughed. "But if you jump off the top of a six story building, you tend to get over it." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:21 pm

Cyzarine's eyes widened at these words. "What?! Why did you do that?" she gasped, frowning at him. She winced as her block faltered and pain rocketted through her skull again.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:23 pm

Demyx pulled her into his arms a little. "Dont strain yourself I dont want you getting hurt. And I jumped off the six story building because..." He sighed a little. "Well you know I was in a gang..."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:26 pm

Cyzarine moved into his arms a little more, nodding whilst holding her head. Her blocks were faltering more and more now, and it hurt each time the pain flared up.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:27 pm

"Are you alright?" He asked her gently. "Anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:30 pm

Cyzarine shook her head, gritting her teeth as the blocks fell completely. She let out a small whimper. She honestly didn't think it would get this bad, but...a thought sparked in her mind.
"It might work..." she murmured, frowning a little before she found that it was painful and stopped.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:32 pm

"Cyzie?" He asked worridly. "Are you alright?" He asked worridly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fine never means anything good   Fine never means anything good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fine never means anything good
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next