Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting on a road of lies

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Meeting on a road of lies Empty
PostSubject: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:25 pm

Roxine glanced round her warily as she waited.
She hated having to call gang meetings so far from the city centre - this one was held on a road in the outskirts that they had first used to reach Chicago.
She let out a small sigh of relief as Hestia walked up to her; six girls following obediently. All the girls nodded to Roxine in greeting and respect, and the girl smirked back, nodding a little. She motioned for them to wait, whilst all-but dragging Hestia off the road to chat.
"Roxy? What's wrong?" Hestia asked, knowing something was wrong if Roxine first called a meeting and then pulled her away. Roxine rolled ehr eyes.
"Nothing too deadly." she assured her. "But I need you to help me with something - Hestia, there's an avian called Jade Bauermeister. I want you to keep an eye on her. Nothing too suspicious, but just check up on her every twelve hours or so. Make sure she stays in Chicago and out to the Hills at the most."
Hestia raised an eyebrow. "You like her?" she asked, though it wasn't really a question.
Roxine nodded. "Very much. She's got talent and I like her, Hesti." she explained, dropping her voice unnesessarily. "If she gets hurt on your watch I'll...well, I'll be disappointed. You're my best girl, ya know?"
Hestia did know. She'd prided herself on being Roxine's 'best girl' for almsot all her life, and was not about to let the other girl - who was like her sister - down.
"She's safe with me." she assured Roxine, winking knowingly at her.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

Female Number of posts : 741
Loyalties : Hood
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:23 pm

Xcelia walked along, her boots echoing off the dry ground. She spotted a group of girls up ahead and smirked playfully, could it be time for tea already? With a swish of her long velvet traveling cloak, she alerted them to her presence.
"Hello ladies." Xcelia smirked. "Bit of an odd place for a meeting isn't it? Most people tend to meet more centrally to Chicago."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:41 am

Roxine had heard the boots echoing before, but had assumed it was merely one of the last girls just arriving.
Apparently not.
Stepping in front to mark herself as leader, she glanced the woman up and down briefly, smirking a little. "Hello." she replied calmly. "What brings you here so late?"
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:17 am

Xcelia smirked. "Oh you know." She took a few steps towards her. "This and that." With that she bowed a little. "Xcelia Le Phantom." She sniffed and then paused, looking the leader over. "You stink of Avain...Yet your not Avain..." The vampire trailed off, looking at the leader doubtfully.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:30 am

Roxine growled lowly, putting up her guard at once. "Stink? You are clearly vampire, Miss Le Phantom." she sneered at her, barely holding back from letting the girls attack her.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:47 am

Xcelia smirked and bowed. "One vampire, at your service." She stood. "Well not really, but you get the general idea."
Still smirking Xcelia began to circle the leader, her infamous smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:12 am

Roxine stepped forwards so the woman could circle her, motioning slightly for the other girls to back away. Her eyes followed Xcelia mistrustingly yet her body remained still, slightly tense and ready for attack.
"What's you business here, Miss Le Phantom?" she asked calmly, her voice carrying a little.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:03 am

Xcelia continued to smirk, still circling Roxine. "Everything." She disappeared and then re-appeared directly in front of Roxine. "And nothing. So tell me...Roxie, what's your business here?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:06 am

Roxine's eyebrows rose in anger. Roxie...?! She hoped the woman meant Roxine.
"It's Roxine." she replied coldly, her tone clipped and gaze glaring. "And my business here is my own. However, if you must know we're having a meeting. Care to join us?" the last part was hardly a question and Roxine knew it. However, she was still too annoyed at being called 'Roxy' to care.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:12 am

"Oh I know what you're name is. I simply prefer to dub people with nicknames, makes it more personal." Xcelia's smirk grew. "Dontcha think? Or is that only what that Avian can call you?" Her eyes flashed black for a moment before returning to their normal deep brown.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:15 am

Roxine growled again, her own green eyes flashing furiously. Who is this woman?! "Call me Roxy again and I'll have you gutted like a fish." she told her. "And as for the Avian - back off."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:17 am

Xcelia chuckled darkly. "Gutted like a fish you say?" She flicked her wrist and a double sided sword appeared out of nowhere. "I'd like to see you try."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:20 am

Roxine's eyes locked on the sword, making a small hand motion to Hestia behind her back. She had no doubt that the woman was aware of this anyway, though, and tried to remember where she had seen a fighting style like her's before.
"You're out-numbered." she reminded the woman calmly, keeping her voice strong determinedly. "Although I'll admit that's an interesting trick you played there." Her trademark smirk was back in place, her head cocked to one side slightly as she flicked bangs of black out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:23 am

Xcelia smirked and flicked her other wrist, causing another sword to appear. "Out numbered perhaps, but that doesnt mean I cant still kill you all." She took a step closer to Roxine. "Do you want to put these girls lives in danger?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:27 am

Roxine's eyes narrowed as she tried to assess the situation. Her eyes could barely be seen as they flickered from Xcelia to somewhere in the surroundings to Xcelia and off again.
"...Did you come looking for a fight?" Roxine asked at last. She'd rather be the one asking questions, yet she felt a little relieved when she saw Hestia gathering the more experienced girls at the front, the idiots towards the middle.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:30 am

Xcelia smiled a little and flicked her wrists again, the swords fading away into thin air. "No I didnt. I came to see who it was Jade was so smitten with." Once again a smirk made its way onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:32 am

Roxine raised an eyebrow, now less-inclined to kill (or attempt to kill) a friend of her girlfriend. "And now you've met me. Are you a friend of her's? If so I'd rather remain on good terms. I fight with Jade enough as it is." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:34 am

Xcelia paused. "Not so much friends..." She trailed off, looking distant for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:35 am

Roxine's laugh stopped, the light smirk she'd been sporting dropping into a frown. "Then please do explain." she replied, tone clipped once again. Anyone after Jade would have to go through her first.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:42 am

"Oh it's nothing. The past is the past." Xcelia smiled fakly.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:42 am

Roxine's eyes narrowed. "Then at least tell me if you intend to hurt her." she replied firmly.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:46 am

Xcelia held up her hands. "I assure you I mean her no harm."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:48 am

Roxine's expression stayed unreadable for a few seconds, as she studied Xcelia. "...I believe you. If you wish to pass then I ask only one thing from you." she replied, gesturing further up the road as she mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:57 am

Xcelia frowned. "And what's that?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:59 am

Roxine grinned. "You forget the gutting comment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on a road of lies   Meeting on a road of lies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting on a road of lies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next