Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The room's still full of your soul...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

The room's still full of your soul... Empty
PostSubject: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:02 pm

Mikey stuffed his hands in his pockets and leant his head on the wall, trying to calm himself down. His stomach began to hurt slightly, but he ignored it. I only seem to tire myself out these days...
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:04 pm

William felt the urge to follow after the Avian. He traced the same steps the other man had, leaving Mike behind. He didn't know why he had to follow him, but it seemed like the right thing to do. He entered the same room quietly, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:18 pm

Mikey turned around bitterly. "I thought I told you to get out." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:39 pm

William gulped. "I know," he whispered. "I-I just wanted to know what's wrong. I understand why you're upset about everything, but why did you suddenly go from calm to angry out there?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:43 pm

"Why do you think?" Mikey asked, leaning back on the wall. His stomach twinged again and he groaned, beginning to search through the cupboards.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:49 pm

William frowned. "I'm not quite sure. Would you mind explaining so that I understand?" he asked, eyeing Mikey suspiciously, worried by the man's look of pain.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:50 pm

Mikey's eyes flickered through the cabinets and he picked up a bottle, pouring a cup of the vibrant mixture out and drinking it slowly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:53 pm

William watched Mikey drink the substance. He waited until after he had finished before speaking again. "Can you please explain to me what happened out there?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:55 pm

Mikey turned around, an exasperated look on his face. "You're pregnant." he said clearly. "I was pregnant. I had a little girl, until your boyfriend killed her."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:59 pm

William nodded his head sadly. "I-I know. And I know that that's something you're never going to get over, that you're never going to forget. And I know that you can't ever forgive him for what happened, and even though I know it probably won't help, I'm sorry for what happened. And lately I've noticed that Mike feels that way too. Everytime we see you when we talk about our child, he gets this guilty look on his face because now he knows how it feels to have a family. He feels guilty because he knew that he took yours away when he shouldn't have. I'm so sorry," he whispered, biting into his lip.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:01 pm

Mikey shrugged. "You wait until you go through it." He said in a choked voice. "It's hell. He killed Nick in front of me. They... they tortured him until even I didn't recognise him, and he still screamed at them to run."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:05 pm

William bit further into his lip, feeling terrible for what had happened. "I-I'm sorry," he whispered, shaking his head in disbelief. THat doesn't sound like Mike at all... "You and Nick and Angel didn't deserve any of that...," he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:06 pm

"No one does." Mikey whispered. "I couldn't even protect my baby."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:11 pm

William looked down to his stomach, thinking about his own children. He put himself in Mikey's position in his mind and cringed. His children hadn't even been born yet, and he'd die without them. Just think of how he felt, knowing his daughter and raising her for only a short time... His eyes widened as he thought of what happened to Mikey. "I-I'm sorry," he whispered. There are no words to express how fucking sorry I am.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:12 pm

Mikey shrugged. "You should be happy. The six years I had Angel were the best of my life. I was a teenager, a freak, on the run, but totally happy. Enjoy it while you can."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:16 pm

William nodded his head slowly, finally coming back into eye contact with Mikey. He put a hand on the side of his stomach where the baby was still moving the skin. He rubbed it softly. This finally all makes sense...
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:18 pm

Mikey smiled slightly. "I never had that." He said, watching William's stomach move. "It was all in an egg." He motioned with his hands to show how big it was, about the length of a drumstick.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:21 pm

William's eyes widened a little in disbelief. "Sometimes I wish I could have had that, because they never seem to hold still," he smiled weakly, petting his stomach again. Calm down in there.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:22 pm

"Trust me, it's painful." Talking about it to someone who understood made Mikey feel calmer. "And it has to be cut out."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:25 pm

William kept his hand on his side, reminding himself to show this to Mike later. He frowned at the notion of cutting the child out of someone's stomach. "How painful was it?" he asked, interested in what Mikey had to say.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:28 pm

"Like nothing I've ever felt." Mikey motioned for William to sit down. "I still can't remember if it was more painful when it was in there and should have gone out, or when Nick was cutting it..." he winced. "As a fifteen year old, I had a very low pain tolerance."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:32 pm

William took the invitation to sit gladly, his feet sore for some reason he didn't know. He frowned again as he looked at Mikey, remembering the other day when he had mentioned only being fifteen when he had Angel. "Nick had to cut it out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:36 pm

"Yeah." Mikey scratched the back of his neck. "It got the point where I told him to just get it out of me before I topped myself."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:39 pm

"H-How did you know when it was time for the baby to be born?" he asked, wanting to find out information. Although the man was Avian, their labors should be almost similar besides the egg part.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:40 pm

Mikey chewed on his knuckle thoughtfully. "I... I think it could have been the pain." He said slowly. "To this day, I still don't know if what we did was right, but I think it was. I don't know. I just... knew."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The room's still full of your soul...   The room's still full of your soul... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The room's still full of your soul...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next