Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the dark of the night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

In the dark of the night Empty
PostSubject: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:23 pm

Demyx made sure Cyzarine was asleep before walking from the room and going to get something to eat. He didnt like leaving Cyzarine alone, especially since the window was still broken (he hadn't goten around to fixing it) but he needed to get something to eat or keel over from lack of food.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:27 pm

Cyzarine shifted a little in her sleep, arms wrapped round her bulging stomach protectively. She was showing a lot more now, and had no doubt that the egg would be cut out soon - within the next week, even.
A small shiver ran down her spine as a cold wind tore the sheet-cover from one corner of the window, letting the moonlight fall across her face, outlining her skin.

------------->

The henchman smirked to himself as he flew round the house carefully, looking in each window to try and find the one his master wanted.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:31 pm

Demyx grabbed a plate of food and began eating, munching his way throught the food as quickly as he could without giving himself indigestion.

------------------------->
Garland had found the room, he could see that the window was still broken. He signalled to his henchman and then pointed at the window.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:35 pm

A frown creased Cyzarine's brow, and she pulled the covers closer as she slept on; unaware of the figures flying just outside the broken window.

--------------->

The henchman nodded and flew towards the window, hovering so Garland could enter first.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:37 pm

Demyx continued eating, hungrier than he first realised.

------------------------->
Garland entered the room, grinning as he saw Cyzarine. Slowly he walked towards the bed, being careful not to make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:40 pm

Cyzarine continued shivering, the wind having increased as the sheet was pulled back completely when Garland entered the room. There was also more moonlight coming in, and her frown deepened as the large amount of light slowly began to wake her.

---------->

Meanwhile, the henchman entered the room just as quietly, waiting behind Garland for orders.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:44 pm

Garland picked Cyzarine up, indicating for the henchman to help him holding her, she was quite heavy now she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:45 pm

Cyzarine opened her eyes blurrily as she was picked up, squinting up at her captor through the moonlight. The henchman helped Garland hold her, and Cyzarine's eyes widened as she realised just who was holding her.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:47 pm

Garland shifted Cyzarine's weight so he could hold her on his own and began walking towards the window. "Lets go." He said to the henchman.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:50 pm

Cyzarine struggled, but being pregnant made it harder for her to move as much. So she did the next best thing: she screamed her lungs out.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:52 pm

Garland sighed and removed a piece of cloth from his pocket. He gagged Cyzarine and flew out the window.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:56 pm

Cyzarine tried to continue screaming through the gag, tears in her eyes as she began shaking again - this time out of fear rather than the cold.

------------>

The henchman quickly got out the window before Garland, flying him off after. "Man, this girl i heavy..." he grumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:58 pm

Demyx walked back into the bedroom, freezing as he saw Cyzarine was gone. He turned the room upside down looking for her, before noticing the window. Garland!
"Hatty!" He roared, hoping the fairy would hear him.
--------------------->
Garland glared at the henchman. "She's pregnant, what do you expect?" They flew on into the night.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:00 pm

Hatty swore to ehrself, just like she had when she realised the henchman had closed the draw while Garland was getting Cyzarine. Now she continued trying to open the draw again, yelling and hoping Demyx would hear her. "IN HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:02 pm

Demyx heard the fairy calling and opened the draw. "Cyzarine's gone!" He cried.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:04 pm

Haty flew up at once, glancing to the bed before swearing once again. "I know, but I only woke up when the draw got closed!" she explained, feeling terrible for not being able to help. "I'm really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:08 pm

Demyx nodded. "It's fine, but we've got to find her!"
He paused. "Where could he have taken her!?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:12 pm

Hatty sighed and landed on the bed. "I don't know." she murmured. She blinked as she spotted something under Cyzarine's pillow. She tugged it out easily, frowning when she saw it was an envelope. She glanced to Demyx.
"For the record, there's no way I'll be able to open this thing." she told him flatly.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:24 pm

Demyx took the envelope and opened it. "It's from Cyzarine." He whispered and showed the letter to Hatty.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:16 pm

Hatty's eyes widened as she read the letter.
Dear Demyx,
If you read this, Garland has probably gotten my message and helped me out of this hellhole. I'm finally going to be honest and tell you the truth: I'm bored of you. Also, let's face it, a masochist like me can learn to live with a man like Garland, even despite our past exchanges. He is the father of my unborn child, after all.
And yet I grow bored again. Yours finally,
Cyzarine
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:19 pm

Demyx dropped to the floor, shaking all over. "Bored.." He whispered and nodded, tears sliding down his face. "I knew someone like her could never love such a...idiot, like me!" More tears, yet he made no noise in crying. "I love her." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:22 pm

Hatty's eyes narrowed suddenly. "Get up." she ordered coldly. "This isn't her handwriting or style. Cyzarine's never said a mean word to anyone in the five years I've known her - at least not in this way. Usually she's stumbling over herself a lot. And besides," she continued angrily. "it says she could 'learn to live' with Garland! She's scared stiff of him! You're the only person she's trusted about that other than me!" she exclaimed. She balled her fists furiously, shaking from head to tiny toe in raw fury. "I'll kill him!" she screeched.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:25 pm

Demyx sniffed and suddenly leapt up. "Not if I kill him first!" Suddenly his guitar flew into his hand, as it had done before, yet this time it was glowing red. "Woah." He whispered, staring at it in shock.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:27 pm

Hatty blinked in surprise. "Umm...okay?"
She shook her head firmly. "We need to contact Cyzarine before he blocks her powers again." she stated, flying up into the air again.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:29 pm

Demyx nodded. "How do we do that?" His guitar started to shake and he glanced at it. "The guitar seems to know." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the dark of the night   In the dark of the night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the dark of the night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next