Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting our asses kicked for a good cause

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

Male Number of posts : 4407
Loyalties : Mikey
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Empty
PostSubject: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:58 pm

"It's not what I expected," Butcher flew close to the building, in the shadows whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:57 pm

"What's not like you expected?" Mike asked, whispering in case a window was open.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:49 pm

"It's not... Vampire-y," Butcher whispered back, stifling a laugh. "Did you come here and hear Ryland?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

Number of posts : 2854
Loyalties : Mattieflower
Species : Changeling
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:53 pm

Adam came out of his hiding place while Ryland was occupied with Mikey and recovered his clothes. He walked to the window and unlocked it slowly and carefully, hoping to escape. Voices! He turned small and hid in a shadow on the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:53 pm

Mike nodded. "Yeah. He's definitely in there, and he was with Mikey. I'm sure of it." He resisted the urge to call for either of them.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:58 pm

"Why are there so many windows?" Butcher groaned, halting in a shadowed spot for a moment. "You're lighter than you look, Mike."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:00 pm

Adam crawled crawled onto a lighted part of the windowsill and struggled to lift the window a little. "Mike? Mike is that you?" he hissed into the night.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:02 pm

"Sisky?" Mike asked in a whisper. "Where are you?" He looked around, confused. The boy's voice sounded too clear to be coming from inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:05 pm

Butcher stiffened as he drifted towards the sound of the bassist's voice. This changes nothing. I love Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:07 pm

Sisky crawled under the window and flew out to land on Mike's chest, clutching to the guitarist's shirt with his tiny fists. "Ryland is in there. He's in some kinda evil trance and he's fucking Mikey Russell. Do you know what the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:11 pm

Mike stared at the winged Sisky in shock. His friend was a fairy. Ryland was fucking Mikey. He stuttered. "I-I...Sisky, is that really you? Mikey's still alive?" He wondered if that would be too much information for Butcher.
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:13 pm

Butcher almost dropped the two of them. His voice sounded distant when he said, "You take Siska with you. I'll get Mikey."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:15 pm

"Mikey's alive. He's just unconscious and Ryland's still fucking him." Adam blushed and burrowed himself in a fold in Mike's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:16 pm

Mike nodded, the panic getting to him. "Put me down. I still can't fly, and...Sisky's too small."
Back to top Go down
Andy Mrotek

Andy Mrotek

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:19 pm

Butcher flew a small distance away into some trees and dropped both of them off. Since he knew what window it was he could get back easily. "Go." He took off towards it, determined to steal his lover back.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:20 pm

Adam scrambled up Mike's shirt to sit on the guitarist's shoulder. "I could be bigger, but I can't fly well big."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:22 pm

"O-Okay," Mike replied, still not believing what he was seeing. "What the fuck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:25 pm

"I'm a fairy, you asshole," Sisky blushed and hid himself in Mike's hair.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:28 pm

"I know, but that doesn't explain the wings and small size." He snickered before opting for a straight face again. It was a serious matter. "I'm taking you home with me. Bill's there."
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:29 pm

"Can I ride on your shoulder the whole way?" Adam climbed onto the top of Mike's head.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:32 pm

"Yeah," Mike answered, taking Sisky's wings between his fingers and putting the boy on his shoulder. "On my shoulders, not my head." He looked ahead and sighed before starting to walk.
Back to top Go down
Adam Siska

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:37 pm

"You're no fun," Sisky grumbed and sat down on Mike's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:29 am

"Did you hear that Mikey?" Ryland grinned and whispered into the Avian's ear. "The fairy's gone. Andrew saved him and not you. I was right."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:17 am

The avian's eyes fluttered open as he heard Ryland. "Fuck you." Mikey sobbed out, hugging himself tightly. He stared at his slightly swollen stomach. "Oh God..." He placed a hand on it. "I hate you."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:55 am

Ryland ran his fingers over Mikey's naked body possessively. "Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting our asses kicked for a good cause   Getting our asses kicked for a good cause Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting our asses kicked for a good cause
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next