Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come out come out wherever you are...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:21 am

Demyx blinked in surprise before kneeing Ryland in the groin and shoving him off him with a muffled cry. Remember Demyx to hurt him is to hurt Mikey... He put the knives away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:25 am

Cyzarine let out a quiet yell of frustration. This is getting rediculous! Her eyes widened as three of the the vampires nearby smirked and started towards her. She screamed loudly. Oh no...nononononono!
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:27 am

Ryland restrained himself from attacking again when he noticed the avian put his weapons away. He did the same although he didn't need knives to fight with and watched in confusion, needing to calm down before he could speak.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:29 am

Demyx took a deep breath then froze as he heard Cyzarine scream. "Don't hurt her!" He cried, then sighed. "She followed me here- she's done nothing wrong Ryland! I'm the one that came here with the less than honourable intentions- not her!"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:31 am

Cyzarine continued to struggle against the black tendrils while kicking out at the vampires to try and stop them coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:33 am

Ryland's eyes cleared and he straightened, brushing off his clothes. "Then you should go get her and leave. They just want to play with the pretty birdie."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:35 am

Demyx narrowed his eyes and took a step towards Ryland. "She is not a pretty birdie."
The black wisps left Cyzarine at once, going back to Demyx. He eyed them with curiosity them smirked. "Anyway Ryland, I'm here about the war between the Avians and the Vampires. I believe you know the Avian leader."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:37 am

Cyzarine blinked as the black whisps released her, before she started backing away from the vampires. "I'm here for a friend, please, I don't mean any harm!" she told them.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:40 am

"What about it?" Ryland looked wary. "You're not trying to strike a deal are you? Does Russell know you're here?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:41 am

Demyx shook his head. "No one but Cyzarine knows I'm here- in fact Mikey told me to stay away from you." He folded his arms and stood to his full height- which left him still pretty short.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:44 am

Cyzarine dodged past the vampires and started running, hoping she'd remember the way back to Demyx.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:45 am

"What do you want?" Ryland sighed, more confused than angry now.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:48 am

Demyx sighed as well, lowering his eyes. "No war means that my fiance' and unborn child cant get hurt." He looked up at him. "But the only way I can see there being no war- is if theres no you. Or unless you and Mikey form a truce, but that doesnt seem very likely."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:51 am

Cyzarine skidded to a halt, managing to stop ehrself from crashing into Ryland or Demyx. She blinked at Demyx. "What was that for?!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:54 am

"You'd have better luck convincing Russell to stop it." Ryland inspected his fingernail. "Unfortunately it is not your place to kill me nor would my death stop 'The War' you are refering to. I suggest you go home and protect your child. We know what you look like now."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:55 am

Demyx laughed. "You dont scare me Ryland."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:57 am

Cyzarine looked betweem Ryland and Demyx uncertainly, unsure which she was more cautious of at the moment. She sadened at this thought, but made sure she didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:59 am

Ryland raised his eyebrows. "So you really have point in being here then?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:00 pm

Demyx shrugged. "Suppose just seeing how tough the big, bad leader of the vampires is...." He tilted his head. "I'm not impressed.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:02 pm

Cyzarine gave Demyx a look of disbelief. Are you crazy? She whispered mentally, shaking her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:04 pm

"Are you insane?" Ryland frowned. "You're surrounded in my territory, and you have your mate with you. You do realize that right?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:06 pm

Demyx tilted his head. "I realise it. It just doesnt terrify me, I used to kill people for the hell of it when I was human and now...Well..." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:10 pm

Cyzarine took a small step backwards. She was getting scared now, and the only thought that gave ehr comfort was that the egg was safe back at Mandible House. Demyx, let's just go already. Please...
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:13 pm

"For the hell of it...?" Ryland blinked in confusion. "What a waste. Humans can't even drink blood. You really don't have any sense." He looked at the female avian. "Your mate obviously doesn't share your opinion. Take her home."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:16 pm

Demyx snorted. "A waste? Please." He rolled his eyes and turned away from Ryland, one eye watching cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out wherever you are...   Come out come out wherever you are... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come out come out wherever you are...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Meagan-
Jump to: