Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the shadow of who I was

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

Male Number of posts : 1043
Loyalties : Kaulitz Dynasty
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-10-06

In the shadow of who I was Empty
PostSubject: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:55 am

Axe glared round at the graveyard, smirking slightly at Mike's stupidity. "I'm still with you." she hissed softly, her voice carrying on the wind. "In your best friend. So Mikey Russell lives?" She swore heavily in ancient Japanese. She glared up at the sky, a pleading look in her eyes. "Inari, my master, I will take my revenge - I swear it in your name!"
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:00 am

Axe let out a quiet cackle and continued toying with Butcher's mind. Let me in, Andy...Let me in. Don't be so cold.
She could hear everything Butcher heard, although it was at a distance - like she was the one trapped. But she could still hear.
"Mike or whatever his name is had better show up soon." she grumbled quietly, glaring round the graveyard again.
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 7:57 am

Axe shifted back into her kistune form, still glaring. "I should not have to wait this long!" she screamed, glaring at the sky. "Where is he?!"
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:56 am

Blinking in surprise, a second apssed before Axe was smirking again. I think I've got everything from you for now, Andy. With that she suddenly released him from her control, wondering faintly if the black substance would come back from under his fingernails.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Yoshi

Donatello Yoshi

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:10 am

Donny wandered into the graveyard, it was quite dark in this particular area. and it was cold.
He could see rows upon rows of tombstones marking the final resting place of people long dead..
He decided to have a wander.
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:11 am

Axe sniffed the air and glanced round; gaze full of suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Yoshi

Donatello Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:14 am

Donny could see something in the distance, he could not quite picture what it was, but he was as usual, wearing black so he was pretty well hidden..
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:15 am

Axe rolled her eyes and lay down, looking completely bored, which she was. Her nine white tails flicked basently, dropping her hoshi no tama in front of her, where she began batting it back and forth between her front paws lazily.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Yoshi

Donatello Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:19 am

The strange unknown "thing" dissapeared. Donny decided to go and investigate.
He stood on a twig, which made a loud cracking noise..
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:20 am

Axe's eyes perked up at the sound, as she balaned her hoshi no tama on her tails again. She stood and turned, glaring round for any sign of further movement.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Yoshi

Donatello Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:26 am

Donny stopped.

The "thing" had noticed the noise. and it had sat up. Donny could see a small glowing orb hanging near it..
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:28 am

Axe's eyes narrowed. "Show yourself!" she called, not caring if the person freaked out at the sight of a talking white fox with nine tails. "Now!"
Back to top Go down
Donatello Yoshi

Donatello Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:29 am

Donny finally saw what it was. It was a fox. With several tails! Oh no, Donny had heard that these wer not things to be messed with. He stepped into the pool of light.
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:31 am

Axe smirked to herself as the man stepped forwards. "Your name?" she asked coolly, sounding suitably bored.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Yoshi

Donatello Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:33 am

Donny was suprised by her (he assumed it was a female) cool tone. "My name is Donatello" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:35 am

Axe's eyes narrowed dangerously. "Donatello what?" she growled, baring her fox fangs at him.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Yoshi

Donatello Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:01 pm

Donny wasn't afraid. He said proudly "My name is Donatello Yoshi" he would fight her if need be..
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:03 pm

Axe smirked, biting back a laugh. "You seem confident. I'd even say overly-proud." she stated, moving to walk around him. "Where are you from, Mr Yoshi?"
Back to top Go down
Donatello Yoshi

Donatello Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:09 pm

Donatello was a little taken aback. "I hail from hokkaido. Who are you?"
This was unlike him..
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:14 pm

Axe's smirked widened. "Hokkaido, you say? Hmm, then you'll know of my kind." she stopped to stare at him firmly. "Call me Megami-dono. I am a Kitsune - if you don't beleive me," she chuckled darkly, "count my tails. There are nine."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Yoshi

Donatello Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:35 pm

There were indeed nine tails. Donny had never seen anything like this before.. "It is a pleasure Megami-dono"
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:38 pm

Axe smirked triumphantly. "It is." she agreed. "Now, go. I want to think."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Yoshi

Donatello Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:43 pm

Oh, she wanted to think did she? Well what you want and what you get are two different things..
Back to top Go down
Tom&Bill Kaulitz
Protector
Protector
Tom&Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:44 pm

Axe's eyes narrowed when he didn't move. "Go!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Yoshi

Donatello Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:50 pm

Donny backed up a few steps and sat down, his back to Megami-dono.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the shadow of who I was   In the shadow of who I was Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the shadow of who I was
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next