Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I really wish you were my shadow

Go down 
+2
William Beckett
Mike Carden
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I really wish you were my shadow Empty
PostSubject: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:13 am

Hiding William behind him just in case, Mike knocked at the door. He turned to his boyfriend. "If something happens, don't do anything reckless." Not getting an answer, he knocked again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:15 am

William stood behind Mike silently. "Okay," he whispered, afraid if anything was going to happen while they were at the Mandible House.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

Male Number of posts : 4557
Loyalties : Leader of the Avians

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:16 am

Mikey ran down the stairs, long hair billowing out behind him. His wings trailed languidly. "Alright!" he yelled as the knocking persisted. He tripped over his own feet and rolled down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:20 am

Mike heard something, yet wasn't sure if his assumptions were correct. "Mikey, are you alright?" Wow, why the fuck should I care about his condition?
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:21 am

William kept silent. He had heard the noise and was worried about Mikey. But he remained silent, staring at the ground as he stood behind Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:22 am

"I'm fine." Mikey tossed back his blood stained hair and opened the door. "What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:24 am

William needs healing from Butcher," Mike explained. "And I think you and I need a talk." He handed him a copy of the newspaper.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:26 am

William remained behind Mike, only showing his head over the guitarist's shoulder. He was too afraid to show his nearly flat stomach to the Avian.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:41 am

"Murder in the skies." Mikey read with a smirk on his face, leaning against the doorpost. "That's a bit melodramatic. But I guess Murder in a Small Grotty Flat That's Never Been Cleaned doesn't sound quite so poetic." he handed it back to Mike. "What's this got to do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:42 am

Mike frowned. "You tell me. What were you trying to achieve?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:43 am

Mikey shrugged, playing innocent. "I have no idea what you're on about." He scratched some of the dried blood off his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:51 am

Quick to anger, Mike grasped the collar of Mikey's shirt. "Very funny. I want an explanation, not an apology. Can't you at least provide that?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:52 am

"Why should I give you an explanation?" Mikey snarled. "It was the same as the other eleven, or have you forgotten about them?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:54 am

William stepped out from behind Mike, revealing the rest of his body as he lightly grasped Mike's arm. "Don't," he said quietly, trying to move the guitarist's arm.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:17 pm

Cyzarine stopped at the top of the stairs, watching the three men with interest and slight confusion. Neither Mikey nor Mike seemed to be the one in mental pain, and she did rather doubt that it was William. However...she would simply have to wait and see, as she crouched down to watch. Hopefully, they wouldn't notice her for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:34 pm

Mike let go of the man's shirt without looking at William. "The other ones didn't deserve such a mediatic fuss." He shook his head and chuckled. "What now, Mikey? Is it finally over?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:39 pm

"As you can't be killed..." Mikey paused. "I guess, it could be. Unless it turns out there's someone else that was involved?" He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:43 pm

William froze at Mikey's words. He can die... Biting his lip and moving back behind Mike, he tried to hide himself, still holding onto the guitartist's arm.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:44 pm

Mike took William's free hand instinctively. If he finds out I can be injured, he's going to kill me. And since I don't have feathers yet, it's going to be especially easy. "No one else was involved."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:45 pm

"Then I might stop it." Mikey replied, rubbing some more blood off his cheek. "Either that, or I start going after families. I haven't quite decided."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:46 pm

William kept silent, remembering Mike's words from earlier. He stood behind the guitarist, holding his hand and hoping that the discussion would be over soon.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:47 pm

"Don't do that." Mike looked defiantly into Mikey's eyes. "Angel wouldn't want to see her father murdering innocent people - or anyone at all."
Back to top Go down
Mikey Russell
Avian Leader
Avian Leader
Mikey Russell

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:48 pm

Mikey quirked his eyebrow. "What Angel doesn't see won't hurt her." He said quietly. "And funny. You murdered innocent people, and I don't see anyone telling you not to."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:51 pm

William cringed. He frowned. "Stop it," he whispered, trying to block the other men's voices out. Fighting about killing was the last thing he wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Asher

Female Number of posts : 566
Loyalties : Herself
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:56 pm

"But Angel sees a lot more than you think she does." Right on cue, Nick pushed through the wall, holding the hand of his small daughter. His brown eyes took in the guests. "Wow, you're really not picky about who you bite anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really wish you were my shadow   I really wish you were my shadow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really wish you were my shadow
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next