Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birthing Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

Female Number of posts : 1866
Loyalties : Ryland
Species : Vampire, Pyrokinetic abilities
Registration date : 2007-10-17

Birthing Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:50 pm

Aliceabella let out a weak laugh. "I'm amazing am I not?" She hissed in pain and swore several times in a row.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:52 pm

Ryland looked back down and moved his hands to guide the baby out. "It's close. Shut up and push."
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:53 pm

Aliceabella grunted in reply and pushed harder, arching her hips up with the effort.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:54 pm

Ryland guided the baby out as Aliceabella pushed and frowned at the afterbirth that immediately followed the baby out. He took out a knife to cut the embilical cord. "I'll call someone to clean up and bring you something to wear."
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:55 pm

Aliceabella weakly opened her eyes. "Let me see it." She nodded to the baby. "And thank you." She added, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:56 pm

Ryland handed the crying child to its mother without checking the gender since he didn't really care, and got up to summon someone to get what he needed done.
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:58 pm

Aliceabella stared down at the baby, quickly identifying it as a boy. "Wait." She called to Ryland. "Would you really want to keep this?" She indicated to the child in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:02 pm

"I don't see why not." Ryland opened the door and quickly gave his orders to another vampire. "That child is half yours. Remember that."
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:04 pm

Aliceabella nodded weakly. "Although I suppose you'll want me out of here as soon as possible- I'm aware I only get in the way."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:06 pm

Ryland raised his eyebrows as a vampire came in with clothes and another with cleaning suplies. "If you want to live on the streets be my guest."
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:08 pm

Aliceabella shook her head. "Of course I don't want to live on the streets I just..." She bit her lip, staring at the vampire wearily before looking back at Ryland. "Damian's not going to stay in Romania forever and I'd rather less people be hurt by him."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:11 pm

"You still want to protect me after that?" Ryland laughed. "This city is at war. What's a few more casualties?"
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:13 pm

Aliceabella smiled weakly. "This city has enough problems without me bringing my own problems to add to it." She faintly became aware of the fact her dress was still around her waist, but shrugged her doubts off. He'd been looking down there a few moments ago- it hardly mattered anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:19 pm

"You're a pretty girl. I'd hate to see what could happen to you out alone," Ryland almost seemed like he cared as he took a wet wash cloth from one of the vampires who had walked in and gently cleaned the blood from Aliceabella's thighs. "Here," Ryland ordered the woman holding fresh clothes to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:22 pm

Aliceabella smiled. "I might be pretty, but I'm a lot tougher than people give me credit for." She shifted a little, wincing when pain shot through her. "Being used as a punchbag since I was twelve will make you either tough or suicidal." She laughed weakly. "Luckily I didn't go with the latter."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:25 pm

"William is both but he's older than you," Ryland finished cleaning her and sat back. "Can you dress yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:27 pm

Aliceabella attempted to sit up and bit her lip, trying to hide the pain that shot through her. She didn't want to seem completly useless. "I'll be alright- could you just hold the baby for me, I cant really get dressed with a baby in my arms." She attempted to laugh but it came out more as a gasp of pain.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:31 pm

Ryland snapped his fingers and one of the women standing by took the baby to clean it. He picked up Aliceabella and moved her away from her own placenta. Without looking into her eyes, he pulled her dress up over her head and cleaned her arms.
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:33 pm

Aliceabella smiled weakly in thanks, placing a hand on his shoulder to keep her balance. "Thank you." She whispered after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:36 pm

Ryland reached around Aliceabella to unhook her bra and removed it. "Might as well get everything new." He reached out his hand and it was taken and replaced with a new one he could put on her.
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:38 pm

Aliceabella nodded and tried to stop the blush from creeping onto her cheeks. "This place is a hotel isnt it? The Meagan I mean." She said suddenly, trying to distract herself from the fact she was completly naked in front of Ryland.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:44 pm

Ryland gently traced the curves of Aliceabella's side with his hands. "You're a beautiful girl. Don't be shy." He chuckled and held out the new bra for her to put her ams though. "Yes it is."
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:45 pm

She shuddered in delight at his touch then slipped her arms through the bra straps. "Well if it's a hotel and I'm going to be staying, that means I need to pay for a room right?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:49 pm

Ryland moved closer to hook her bra in the back again and chuckled, "You don't need to pay anything."
Back to top Go down
Aliceabella Alucard

Aliceabella Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 5:51 pm

Aliceabella frowned. "But it's a hotel, you have to pay to stay in hotels."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birthing Room   Birthing Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birthing Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next