Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't even know what the purpose is anymore...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

I don't even know what the purpose is anymore... Empty
PostSubject: I don't even know what the purpose is anymore...   I don't even know what the purpose is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:08 pm

William was still crying as he neared the diner. Wiping his eyes before he reached the door, he walked in quietly, much to the owner's surprise. "Hey, I thought you weren't starting until next week?" she asked, walking over to William. William shook his head, trying to hide his tears. "I needed to get out of the way," he said quietly. The owner caught sight of his tears and walked him over to a chair on the bar side of the room. She patted his back. "Mina, what's wrong?" she asked. William's heart sank.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know what the purpose is anymore...   I don't even know what the purpose is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:16 pm

William sat down slowly. "I-I really don't want to talk about it," he said quietly. The owner nodded before standing up. "Let me get you a drink," she offered. She went behind the counter and began pouring a few separate things into a glass. William stared at the counter sadly. She passed him the drink, and he smelled it. "It has alcohol," he said quietly, pushing it back with a faint smile. "It always helps," she offered again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know what the purpose is anymore...   I don't even know what the purpose is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:26 pm

"I really shouldn't," William said, rubbing the side of his stomach and looking down at it. The woman smiled. "Come on! Who would know if you had just one drink?" William shook his head again. "Our wedding is tomorrow, and I really don't want anything else to happen between now and then," he said quietly. The woman shrugged. "Your loss," she said quietly, turning back around to put up the supplies. William stared at the counter again. Carefully, he picked up the glass and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know what the purpose is anymore...   I don't even know what the purpose is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:37 pm

The drink burned as it went down William's throat, thick and warm. The taste reminded him of when he used to drink often at the Metro. Taking another swig, the owner turned around and gave him a smile. "You get drinks for free when you work here." William's mind started to buzz slightly since he hadn't had a drink in a while. "Oh, this'll be a one time occasion," he said quietly, taking yet another swig. "That's what they all say," the woman smiled as she turned back around to wash some dishes. "Hey!" one of the men seated at a table shouted. "We'd like some service," he said, rolling his eyes at the two waitresses. "That's your call, honey," the woman told William. His eyes widened slightly, but he walked over to the table of three men.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know what the purpose is anymore...   I don't even know what the purpose is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:47 pm

William walked over to the men shyly. "What would you all like to order?" he said, bending backwards slightly to reach the pad of paper and the pencil that were on the counter behind him. He turned to face the man, who all had smirks on their face. "How about an order of you to go?" one of the men asked, reaching how to touch William's slender leg. William backed away slightly, trying not to seem as disgusted as he was. "I-I'm married," he said, backing away again as the man moved his hand further up William's leg. "Ain't no harm in having a little fun," the man teased.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know what the purpose is anymore...   I don't even know what the purpose is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:53 pm

William shook his head, backing away yet again. "Sir, please stop," he said quietly, the alcohol still making a buzzing sensation in his mind. The man stood up, backing William into the bar counter, pressing his back against it and knocking a few chairs down. He tried to kiss William, his hand going further up the backside of William's legs again. William squirmed and tried desperatly to break free. "Get off!" he warned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know what the purpose is anymore...   I don't even know what the purpose is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:04 pm

The man continued to press William back into the bar. William tried kicking to get away, but failed, only knocking over a few more barstools. The man grabbed at his wrists, pinning him back onto the counter. He slammed the singer's back into the counter. Carefully, he brought one of William's hands down to his pocket, reaching and pulling out a dollar bill. The man forcefully made William shove it up the side of his leg and into the shorts. William looked horrified, trying to get away. Deciding it was his only choice, William used his knee to hit the man in the groin, causing him to stagger backwards. After a few seconds, however, he recovered, walking forward and slamming his fists into William's arms, causing him to yelp. The owner of the diner came rushing out. "You leave her alone!" she walked over to the man and slapped him. He took a step back, staring at William. The singer shivered; the man's perverted stare scared him. The owner turned to William. "Honey, just take the rest of the night off. You did pretty well for a first night," she whispered, handing William a twenty dollar bill and a small bottle of vodka. He nodded, turning to leave. Right after he had turned around, the other man had moved forward, grabbing William's hair. He pulled the singer's head back and onto his shoulder, causing the vampire to hiss. "You're going to love working here, honey," he mocked, letting William go, not before punching the singer again.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know what the purpose is anymore...   I don't even know what the purpose is anymore... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:07 pm

William hurried out of the diner quickly, shivering. He tried not to cry. All he wanted was to go home to Mike, but he was afraid of what the guitarist would say. He could already feel that he had bruises on his arm, and his uniform was messed up. And lastly, he could tell that the man would be able to smell the alchol in his breath. He still headed home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't even know what the purpose is anymore...   I don't even know what the purpose is anymore... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't even know what the purpose is anymore...
Page 1 of 1