Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lieing low

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

Female Number of posts : 741
Loyalties : Hood
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Lieing low - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:39 am

Xcelia smiled. "It's alright, stuff lying around is what makes a house a home." She paused. "Well I suppose in this case it should be stuff lying around makes a tomb a home." She laughed and sat down, removing her long leather coat and using it as a sort of makeshift blanket. She removed her top hat and placed that in her lap, unshething her sword and placing it beside her.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

Male Number of posts : 727
Loyalties : Xcelia
Species : Shifter
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:50 am

Hood felt uncomfortable about the sword. He ignored it though.
"I don't have any blankets, I normaly shift to keep warm atnight. It's not all that cold down hre anyway for me."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:53 am

Xcelia frowned then realsied what he was glancing at. "Don't worry I won't hurt you with this." She indicated to the sword. "It's just uncomfortable trying to sleep with it on." She strecthed then tipped to her side, landing with a wince when she hurt her wound.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:44 pm

Hood went over and lifted the edge of the dressing. "Becareful or you'll start it bleeding again. I would so it up but I don't have anything sterile to do it with." He looked up at her, "I didn't think you would hurt me with it, I've just had bad experiences with whips and swords in the past and it bought back memories." He smiles a little and went over to his bag to look and see if he had any food food with him.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:01 pm

Xcelia tucked her knees up to her chest. "Sorry..." She whispered. "Sounds like you had a hard life." She chuckled darkly. "But then again...Havent we all."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:31 pm

"Yeh, I suppose, I just try not to think about it. Just got to make the best of the present. Anyway what happen to you then, been chucked out of home or something?" He didn't mean to sound nosy but it made no sense to be sleeping in a graveyard with a stab wound otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:10 pm

Xcelia laughed bitterly. "I have no home." She sighed and looked up at hood. "I'm all alone in this big wide world."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:09 am

"The worlds not all that big. In a matter of seconds you can pass through every time zone. If your standing at the north pole." He laughed trying to lighten the mood in the tomb.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:35 am

Xcelia giggled weakly and smiled at him. "Your crazy Hood, but it's nice to have someone like you around." She smiled fondly.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:10 am

"It's nice to have someone of the same speices around for once." said Hood, returning the smile sincerly. He shifted and slipped out of his clothes. He padded around walking them in to a sort of nest shape and setteled down with his head on his paws looking at Xcelia.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:34 am

Xcelia smiled and patted Hood on the head. "I'd change into my form but I prefer to stay in my...vampire, form if you will." She shrugged. "It's just a preferance." She paused. "I can change if you want me to though."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 10:57 am

Hood gave what in his dog form was an unnatural shake of the head. He shifted back just enough to talk hiding his head in his clothes. "No I just sleep better like this." He unshifted and pulled his head out yawning in the way only cannines can.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 9:39 am

Xcelia smiled then streched, yawning so much her fangs showed. Her mouth slammed shut, an embaressed smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:02 am

Hood smiled, he knew the feeling. He pulled him self in to a ball and started to drift off.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:16 am

Xcelia smiled back before yawning again and curling up under her coat, closing her eyes and drifting off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:55 am

Hood stood outside the tomb waiting for the first touch of sunlight before he shifted, that and a piss.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:58 am

Xcelia sat up, yawning and running a hand through her hair. She removed her mirror from her pocket and wiped off her eyeliner and mascara with her hand- re doing it before changing quickly, shoving on her top hat and coat and making her way out of the crypt.
"Hood?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:16 am

Hood barked at her and went over. The sun was up so he went inside and got dressed. "Good night sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:23 am

Xcelia smiled and nodded. "Not bad, and yourself?" She leant against the side of the tomb.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:10 am

"Good as ever." He pulled up his hood to hide his hair.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:12 am

Xcelia frowned. "Why are you hiding your hair?"
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:50 pm

"Well, it's not exactly normaly to have hair that looks they you just skinned a dog and glued it to you scalp." Hood was annoyed, he didn't like to have to talk about his hair. It had been a sore spot his whole life.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:43 am

Xcelia gently slid his hood back and smiled. "I like your hair." She tugged at her own black locks. "Try having disgusting hair like this."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:11 am

Hood ran a hand over her hair, "It's not digusting at all. It's so long, it must be warm. Mines just frizz, it nevers grows."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:21 am

Xcelia ran a hand through Hood's hair. "I like you hair." She smiled. "It's fluffy." She began plating her own hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lieing low
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: