Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lieing low

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hood

Hood

Male Number of posts : 727
Loyalties : Xcelia
Species : Shifter
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Lieing low - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:28 am

"Why do you plait yours, it hides it and you have no excuse? Fluffy hair like this attracts attention." He grimanced as he ran his hand through his own hair.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

Female Number of posts : 741
Loyalties : Hood
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:30 am

Xcelia shrugged. "I think it looks better plaited." She smiled at Hood. "Well no matter what you think- I like you hair."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:33 am

Hood growled and pulled up his Hood again, "You may like it, but no one out their will, one look and it's break out the torches and pitchforks. I'm not joking I've acturly had that happened to me."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:37 am

Xcelia gasped and hugged him gently. "I still like your hair Hood, and I promise I wont be waving any torches or pitchforks around any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:40 am

Hood returned the hugg and pushed back her hair and stroked it. "And I like yours better lose. Not that it isn't beautiful anyway."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:41 am

Xcelia blushed softly and kissed his cheek. "Well fluffy or no, I like your hair. Still, if you don't want to show it then that's alright."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:45 am

Hood blushed at the kiss, feeling aukward. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:48 am

Xcelia smiled. "It's alright." She blushed a little then bit her lip and kissed him on the lips before turning away, her face bright red.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:50 am

Hood was shocked for a moment before tilting his head and kissing her back, he reach for her waist pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:54 am

Xcelia blinked in surprise before kissing him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:57 am

"You really are beatiful you know, in more ways than one." Hood mumbled trying not to end the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:59 am

Xcelia blushed."I am not." She smiled. "Your more handsome than you give yourself credit for."
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:03 pm

Hood opened his mouth inviting her to follow, his blood was beginning to pump through his veins. He had never felt this way about anyone, not even when he'd been with a dog. It was odd and uncomfortableat the same time, but he didn't want the feeling to stop.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:05 pm

Xcelia moanded softly and followed his lead, pulling herself a little closer to him. She felt an odd feeling in her lower stomach but ignored it as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:07 pm

Hood growled softly feeling her fangs but not caring. Suddenly his trousers felt to tight, but he ignored it savouring taste of her and the feeling of her being so close.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:09 pm

Xcelia pulled back a little for air before kissing him again, softly sliding his hood down and running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:12 pm

Hood went to grab her hand and pull it away from his hair but the second he touched it he found him self feeling along it to her hand an inter locking his fingers with hers, his other arm still round her waist holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:16 pm

Xcelia let out another soft moan and pulled herself closer, accidently grazing her fangs along his lip. She pulled back. "Sorry, I just...Got carried away." She looked down, embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:18 pm

Hood lifted her head to looker her in the eyes. "don't be sorry, I don't care." He kissed her again, feeling her body so strongly against his own.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:21 pm

Xcelia blinked then smiled and kissed him back, running her tongue along his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:25 pm

Hood growled softly again at the feeling of her tougue, his teeth found her openlip and he bit it gently.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 12:28 pm

Xcelia hissed softly and bit his lip, being careful not to use her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:24 am

Hood reached down and undid her belt sliding her sword off and proping it against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Xcelia Le Phantom

Xcelia Le Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:12 pm

Xcelia frowned a little at his but made no move to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Hood

Hood

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 2:19 pm

"Sorry, it was poking in to me." Hood murrured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lieing low   Lieing low - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lieing low
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: