Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's no better way to end it all

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

There's no better way to end it all Empty
PostSubject: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:50 pm

William walked back towards the Meagan with a quick pace set. He bit his lip as he entered the same alleyway he and Mike had been in earlier. He hid against the wall as another vampire walked past, not noticing him. He quietly made an attempt to reach the door, opening it quickly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:52 pm

Ryland sat in his room reading a book. He yawned.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:55 pm

William yelled out of surprise as he was ambushed by two large, muscular vampires. He hissed. "I see he finally got some security for the place." He tried to jerk his arms free but failed, the other two vampires staring at him with devilish smirks.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:58 pm

Ryland paused before turning the next page, putting down his book and running out of the room.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:01 pm

William hissed as he was dragged up the stairs. "Be careful, idiots!" he yelled, trying his best to free himself again. He struggled against the stronger men and failed, his eyes wideneding a little as they brought him towards Ryland. "Found him lurking around the outside," one of the vampires said, grinning at Ryland.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:03 pm

Ryland hissed. "Be careful with him. Do you idiots have any idea who he is?" He reached forward to check William, looking like a man checking his inventory, and lifted William's chin up so his choker could easily be seen. "I suggest that you leave us now."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:06 pm

William groaned slightly as both the vampires dropped him to the ground and left, their deep laughter sending a shiver down William's spine. He stood up slowly, staring at Ryland's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:09 pm

Ryland stared at William coldly and silently. Without warning he scooped his pregnant former mate up bridal style and carried him back to his room.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:10 pm

William hissed in surprise. "What the fuck are you doing?!" he yelled, trying to fight against Ryland to free himself yet again. And yet again, he was unable to.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:13 pm

"I'm sorry. Do you want me to leave you out where anyone can grab you and carry you off to their room?" Ryland sneered and closed the door to his room behind them, setting William down on the soft bed. "It's new. Lucky you I don't want any blood on it. What do you want, William?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:14 pm

William smirked. "I want to see a wooden stake pounded through your icy heart. I want to be the one who puts it there."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:15 pm

"Oh really?" Ryland grinned. "How cliche. Of course you'd want that."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:20 pm

William kept his sly smirk. "It'd definately be a dream come true."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:23 pm

Ryland walked away and came back with a bottle of Jack Daniel's, handing it to William. "So I assume that you're going to hover around me and wait for the perfect opportunity to have your revenge?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:26 pm

"WHo knows?" he smirked, taking the bottle and tossing it aside. "Do you honestly think I'm stupid enough to drink that now of all time, Ryland?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:29 pm

Ryland shrugged and handed William a bottle of water. "Forgot you were pregnant." He pulled up a chair and sat at William's bedside, staring at him curiously and suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:31 pm

William opened the bottle of water, taking a sip as he watched Ryland. "What are you looking at?" he asked, staring down the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:33 pm

"You seem a little different," Ryland shrugged. He grinned and took William's bottle of water from his hands, waiting for the other vampire to swallow before slapping him sharply across the face just to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:35 pm

William hissed and stood up, placing a hand on his cheek as he smirked. He used his other hand to slap Ryland as hard as possible, liking the way it had caused a loud cracking noise.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:38 pm

"So you finally grew a spine," Ryland rubbed the spot William hit with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:40 pm

It just took Mike not wanting me anymore to do it. He stared at Ryland with hatred, returning to his seated position.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:43 pm

"Whatever you want, William, you can have it. Officially you are still considered my mate. Carden hasn't ceremonially claimed you yet." Ryland sat back down and watched him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:44 pm

William defiant attitude faded within a matter of mere seconds. "I don't even think he wants to anymore," he whispered, almost inaudibly.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:48 pm

"Then you're in luck," Ryland grinned. "You stay with me and live like a queen while I go about my business. I don't believe I will require the services that you used to provide for quite some time so I would only call upon you to accompany me to places where you'll look good on my arm."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:50 pm

William smirked, beginning to chuckle. "As if I would ever accept anything from you. Besides, there has to be a catch somewhere int here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's no better way to end it all   There's no better way to end it all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's no better way to end it all
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Meagan-
Jump to: