Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching and waiting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Watching and waiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:23 pm

William's arms hung limply at his sides. He closed his eyes for a moment and shook his head in disbelief. When he opened his eyes, there were a few small tears beginning to form. "I...how...he...I don't understand," he whispered, turning around to look at Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:26 pm

Mike took the boy in his arms. The helpless look in William's eyes broke his heart. "It doesn't matter," he whispered. "It doesn't matter anymore. I promise I'll make Ryland pay."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:36 pm

Ryland locked the door and sat back into his chair although he knew it wouldn't stop someone who might really want to come in.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:37 pm

"After we get Matt, I want to come back here so he can hear everything too. And Ryland better explain everything next time," he whispered, fighting the tears he felt coming.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:40 pm

"Okay," Mike replied. "Anything you want." He hugged his boyfriend, not wanting to let go. "I don't know how Matt's going to react..."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:41 pm

Ryland picked up his book and flipped it open to the page he left off on.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:44 pm

"H-he's probably going to hate me for not saving him like I should have," he whispered, resting his head on the guitarist's shoulder with a sigh. He has every right in the world to hate me when hw finds out...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:47 pm

"You couldn't do anything, Bill." Mike petted the boy's hair. "You didn't know either." He soon realized they had the stares of a dozen vampires on them. "I think we should leave. Let's find Matt now," he whispered hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:55 pm

William stood up straight, noticing that the other vampires were trying to corner them. "We;re going to have to run for it," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:58 pm

Without warning the boy, Mike spread his injured wings and took William in his arms. In cue with the vampires' snickering, he dashed for the door, pushing his back against it and flew away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching and waiting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2