Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching and waiting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Watching and waiting Empty
PostSubject: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:37 pm

Ryland sighed heavily as he appeared before his room in the hotel. It wasn't quite as nice as the ancestral clan home but it was closer. He needed to be close.

"William, you'd like this room," A smile curled his lips as he pushed opened the door and slammed it in his assistant's face when she tried to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 8:48 pm

After making sure all his necessary things were in order, Ryland sat down on the bed with a grin. He closed his eyes and reached out with his consciousness for the bond that linked him to William. "Sleeping, my dear? How sweet. Are you in his arms? I just wanted to remind you that you can't get rid of me that easily. Have sweet dreams, precious."

He moved across the room to the closet to remove his clothes and put on some loungewear, wondering if it was worth the trouble to call a young pretty member of the clan in to spend the night with him as he dropped the connection to William.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:15 am

Ryland looked in the mirror of his suite's bathroom and adjusted his tie. "Perfect." It was time to go out and he knew his assistant, a new one hopefully, would be waiting for him at the door.

"Wait maybe this is too much," Ryland looked down and hurriedly changed into casual clothes. "Much better."

Now it was time to go out.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:21 am

Roxine tapped her foot impatiently.
Breaking into the Meagan Hotel hasn't been too hard, considering there were at least two vampires in her gang, but now she was getting impatient. She hadn't seen Ryland Blackington in almost four years, when she had taken that near-fatal first trip to Chicago. Now, though, she was ready to take him.
Well, she would be as soon as she saw him face-to-face...
Sighing again, Roxine glanced back at the door, before turning distastful eyes onto the black maids' outfit she had stolen, in order for her to get to Ryland's room unnoticed.
"Bloody vampires..." she cursed.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

Female Number of posts : 147
Loyalties : Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:26 am

Jade didn't have to search very long for her victim. She had ventured as close as she could from the hotel Ryland lived in, and instantly spotted a human lurking around. Not only was she very good-looking in her opinion, but she wore a goddamn maid outfit. "Well well well. It's my lucky day."
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:38 am

Jade walked quietly behind the woman and smirked as she put a hand on her shoulder. "You're not from around here, are you?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:45 am

Roxine paused as she heard a voice from somewhere behind her, but stiffened as a hand was placed on her shoulder.
"You're not from around here, are you?"
Roxine smirked, dug an elbow into the person's stomach and flipped them over onto the floor.
Her eyebrows rose in surprise. A girl? Wait...an avian.
She smirked suddenly, and lifted up the hem of the maid's skirt, revealing a black garter with a gun held under it. Roxine smirked and drew the gun in a flash, aiming it at the woman's chest.
"Checkmate." she whispered, one eye closed and finger squeezing the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:52 am

Jade's bright red wings flung open, knocking the gun off the woman's hand as she fired. She grinned. "You said something?" She reached for the woman's shoulder and pinned her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:55 am

Roxine's eyes widened, and barely a split second passed before she raised her knee, catching the woman in the solaplexis. Taking her chance, she shoved her away and took the penknife from up her sleeve, clicking it open with a small flourish.
"Back off." she growled, holding the knife in front of her. She briefly wondered what Ryland was doing in his room that prevented him from hearing the fight outside his very door.
Shrugging it off, she smirked to herself and readied for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:59 am

Jade was taken aback, but soon regained her calm. "Interesting," she said, wincing from the sudden pain. "A little girl with big weapons." I want her. She's mine. She dove for the woman, her hand closing around hers and the handle of the knife. "You're too confident for a human."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:03 am

Roxine had to bite back a growl at this.
"And yet..." she replied coldly, as she yanked her hands and the knife from the other's grip. "...I am." she finished, bringing the knife round and slashing her forearm.
She lifted her foot and planted it in her stomach, shoving her away. Roxine glared at her.
"Who are you and what do you want?!" she yelled, taking a stance.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:07 am

Jade fell on the ground. Who am I dealing with? She licked her injured arm to help the blood coagulate faster. "Jade," she said, panting. "I haven't fed yet."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:14 am

"Roxine." she replied, charging towards Jade, her footsteps precise. "Nor are you going to." she added, as she aimed a stabbing blow at the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:21 am

Jade watched her move swiftly until she was close enough to be touched. She violently kicked the woman's ankle has she ran, causing her to fall down. She smirked and sat up. "Pleased to meet you, Roxine." She crawled to her and dug her nails in the woman's wrist to keep her from moving. "I like playing with you." Slowly, she lowered her head to kiss her, sinking her fangs into Roxine's bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:37 am

Roxine growled as she tasted her own blood, before opening her mouth for a battle of dominance with Jade. She smirked as she let the other enter her mouth, before biting down hard on Jade's tongue.
Their blood mixed in their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:40 am

Jade smiled and broke the kiss, wiping her mouth with her free hand. I didn't expect that. Her tongue was sore. "You'd make a good Avian, my dear." She didn't move away from Roxine. "Ever considered it?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:42 am

Roxine's eyes widened at these words, before they narrowed into slits, a shriek of rage echoing round the hall as she launched herself at Jade.
"What? Become one of you?" she spat, as she swung one leg round to straddle Jade's hip, keeping a firm grip on her short red hair.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:44 am

Jade took deep breaths. "You know you like the taste", she said, licking the blood on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:46 am

Roxine tilted her head to one side sharply. "Oh? And you're a mind-reader too, are you?" she mocked. She spat in Jade's face and sat back, breathing heavily.
"Don't treat me like I'm your property." she ended, glaring down at Jade as she too licked the blood from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:50 am

"You're not my property just yet." Jade smiled. "You're merely my prey. Don't assume I like you enough to spare your life." She sank her nails deeper into the woman's wrist.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:57 am

Roxine gasped in pain, before snarling at Jade, furious she had shown weakness before her.
She removed her hands from Jade's hair, only to produce another knife from her other sleeve. She smirked nastily at the avian girl.
"Spare me the bragging, it's a bigger threat than you are." she hissed mockingly, whipping the blade across Jade's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:04 am

Jade screamed in pain for the first time. It was shortly followed by a nervous laugh. She had managed to get herself in serious trouble. I'm going to try something dangerous. She let go of the woman's wrist, well aware that Roxine could now use both knives. She lowered her head again. "You know you don't really want to kill me," she whispered, barely an inch away from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:33 pm

"Oh?" Roxine asked, green eyes glinting maliciously as she too realised both knives could be used. "And why is that, then?"
This girl - avian, she corrected hastily - was interesting. A good fight partner if nothing more...and a good kisser, it was to be admitted. However, hearing her yell out in pain...was well worth the bloodied lip.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:45 pm

"Oh, so many reasons." Jade smirked. "I'd say pity or attraction, but I don't want to get into that. You're...fascinated. You've found your match. Someone like you." She moved her wings.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:47 pm

Roxine glared at her sharply. "Like you? In what way, wing-a-ding?" she snapped. "In case you hadn't noticed, we're two different species."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching and waiting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next