Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching and waiting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jade Bauermeister

Female Number of posts : 147
Loyalties : Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Watching and waiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:53 pm

"So?" Jade ran a finger down the woman's jawline teasingly. "Fighting is a game for us, don't you think? You love it as much as I do. You try to hate me because I'm Avian," she giggled, "but oh - don't you have some in your little group? Yes..." She moved her head back. "You had plenty of time to stab me, the way I had so many opportunities to kill you. We didn't. You wanna know why?" She laughed, and whispered into the woman's ear, "because that wouldn't be fun."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:57 pm

Roxine paused and blinked at her.
"You say your name is Jade. Jade what?" she asked sharply, pressing the knife to her throat.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:59 pm

Jade smiled nervously when she felt the cold blade against her skin. "Bauermeister."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:03 pm

Roxine smirked, her tongue running over her lips absently. She grinned wolfishly at Jade.
"Actually..." she said, drawing out the word thoughtfully. "I don'thave an avian in my group yet." she put her face clsoe to Jade's suddenly, their noses brushing lightly. "Come with me." she ordered, a glint in her eye again.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:06 pm

Jade moved away suddenly. "Ha! And fight against those who took care of me since childhood? Thanks, but no thanks."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:08 pm

Roxine growled. "We're on separate sides, you forget." she hissed, pressing the blade closer. "Either you come with me or you die. I have no problem killing you, although I'd be willing enough to give you high place within my group."
Her lips brushed against Jade's, though the firmness of the knife never faltered.
"Make your choice." she murmured, drawing back again.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:13 pm

"So if I understand correctly, you're forcing me to join your group, knowing I have no liking for humans whatsoever, and you trust me to be nice?" Jade glanced at the knife. "You have some guts, Roxy."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:21 pm

Roxine chuckled darkly and put her face close to Jade's again.
"Only one other person in this world can get away with calling me Roxy. Lucky for you, she's my best friend, and nowhere near as good a kisser." she chuckled again, louder this time. "I expect you to play nice by no means, but what I do expect is that you at least consider my offer." she flicked the knife on Jade's throat up, letting it catch her chin.
Hoping the other was distracted, Roxine backed up as quick as a flash, pausing at the end of the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:28 pm

Jade moved her hand to her chin to feel the cut under her fingers. She smiled. "I see. I will think about it, no doubt." She sticked out her tongue seductively. "Just for you." She stood up, and wave her hand. "In the meantime, pay me a visit at the Mandible House." She turned around and started walking toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:32 pm

Roxine smirked. "Just for you? I'll consider it." she replied teasingly. She glanced round quickly. "But for now, this...meeting...never happened. Got that? I have a reputation, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Bauermeister

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:35 pm

"Got it," she replied without looking back, and finally left. As if.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:40 pm

Narrowing her own eyes, Roxine turned and walked the other way. She didn't entirely trust Jade, but wasn't going to push it.
Now all she had to do was clean up before anyone saw her and get the hell out that bloody maid outfit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching and waiting   Watching and waiting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching and waiting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2