Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leading Lambs

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Leading Lambs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:13 pm

William turned and started walking as quickly as possible out of the building, his good hand holding Mike's. He refrained from crying in Ryland's presence.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:17 pm

As soon as they were out and the door was closed, Mike let go of William's hand to hold his child properly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:20 pm

William started crying silently, unsure of what to say to Mike. He watched as Joshua wrapped his tiny hands around Mike's shirt, tears staining his cheeks; the little boy had finally found who he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:22 pm

Mike kissed the baby's head, unable not to think of his other two children he still had to save. He purposedly ignored William as he walked in the direction of their...his house.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:24 pm

William continued crying in utter silence. He hates me now...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:29 pm

Mike turned to look at William for a few seconds before looking ahead again. "Stop crying. Everyone'll be fine. I'll get our children back and I'll make sure Tom doesn't get hurt." If you're worried, then maybe you should have thought about it before leaving like you were done with me.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:33 pm

William stopped crying, the emotionless look returning in his eyes. He heard his child whimper in Mike's arms for attention, but didn't look up from fear of being abused. His broken arm was hanging limp at his side, as if it were dead. "I can't take this anymore," he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:42 pm

Mike stopped and turned around. He looked more helpless than angry. "You should have said so earlier. You could have, I don't know, warned me. What am I to you? If you were to leave I thought you'd at least have had the decency to let me say goodbye to my children. Now I'm not even sure I'll ever see them again."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:52 pm

"You could have traded me to get them back right away," he whispered, a few silent tears strolling down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:57 pm

Mike felt incredibly bad. "You'd honestly think I'd do that? It takes more than you just walking away, William. I'm really sorry, but I'm not going to stop loving you anytime soon. I don't care whether it's mutual or not. I won't let you get hurt."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:59 pm

"What does it matter?" William asked, an odd look in his eyes. "You already had another child that you care more for. Joshua had literally been screaming the whole way back to Mandible House, and you completely ignored him, after all he wanted was you. You already have a family; you don't need us." The singer felt like collapsing, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:08 pm

Mike frowned. "That's just what you would like to believe. I didn't run after you because I did what you told me to." He smiled bitterly. "Why don't you ask Sisky? Ask her what I said after you left. I offered her to stay at my place while I went to look for Matt because, guess what, he left too. They would have gone back to Sisky's appartment, and I wouldn't have tried to look for you. I would have respected your decision to leave with my children if it had made you happy, and I would have stayed alone in that huge fucking house, all by myself."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:11 pm

"I really don't care anymore," William said, shrugging. "I'll move out so she and her daughter can stay with you. I'll live in an apartment somewhere by myself with our children," he whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:15 pm

"So that's it, right? There's nothing I can do?" Mike felt like he was about to cry but he knew better. He swallowed back a sob. "Have I ever meant anything to you, or were you only looking for a bed to share with the first person who'd fall for you?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:18 pm

"Believe me, I could find a bed to share with anyone," William smirked. His smirk slowly faded as he started to cry. "You meant everything to me. I'm just tired of my children and myself being the third wheel to everything."
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:26 pm

"But you never were..." Mike wrapped an arm around William, bringing him close enough to kiss the top of his head tenderly, yet not like a lover would have. "I'm sorry, I get it. I told you I wasn't meant for this..." He sighed. He was crying but didn't even notice, his face buried in William's hair for a moment. "What are we going to be, you and I, without eachother? Exes? Friends? Strangers?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:27 pm

"So you want me to leave?" William asked, moving away from Mike. His eyes were still emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:31 pm

Completely different from his lover, Mike had never seemed to feel so much emotion and confusion at once, and it was visible. "I won't force you to stay if I don't mean anything to you anymore. I couldn't stand seeing the only man I love hating me more each day." He sobbed. "But I want you to stay. I want it so much, William..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:33 pm

William looked into Mike's eyes. He walked closer to the man, taking his jaw with his good hand. "Then you need to learn how to show it without going back on your word," he whispered, keeping his eyes aligned with Mike's.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:39 pm

"I never did, William," Mike whispered, trembling. "I never went back on my word. I've tried to do everything I promised I would. I've tried to listen to everything you'd tell me. It's always been you and only you. I don't know where it went wrong."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:41 pm

"If you wanted to know the truth, all you had to do is ask. And I know it only makes me seem like an insecure bastard, but really, what you did a few weeks ago really fucked up a lot of things," he said, removing his hand and turning around. He started walking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:49 pm

Mike hugged his child close to his chest. "That was the one mistake I made, right? Because I couldn't resist fucking someone who wasn't you," he said bluntly. "Because of that one mistake nothing else matters. You don't care how many things I've sacrificed for you. You never even thought about it."

Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:54 pm

"Yes I have! It's just that everytime I start to feel okay with what happened and try to get past it, she's always there to remind me. And lately, I'm beginning to feel like we were the mistakes," William whispered, indicating both his children and himself.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:01 pm

"Well I'm sorry, but she has to pay for my mistake too. I'm not as much of a heartless bastard as you might think. As much as I love you and our children, I can't threat Sisky like she's some whore I got rid of. She was a friend and she still is, not matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:03 pm

"Fine. I'll leave. I realize I was the whore you wanted to get rid of. Sorry for the inconvience," he whispered bitterly. Well, at least you know not to trust anyone now, William.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leading Lambs   Leading Lambs - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leading Lambs
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Meagan-
Jump to: