Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never humour a crazy person

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Never humour a crazy person Empty
PostSubject: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:50 pm

Demyx stopped the motorbike and climbed off, looking down at Hatty. "You alright in there?" He asked. He'd been going pretty fast, and done plenty of 'shortcuts'
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:51 pm

Hatty poked her head out of the pocket, having ducked out of view not far into the journey. "Peachy." she replied, flying up and looking around. "I don't see her." she complained.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:52 pm

Demyx began walking. "We'll find her."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:55 pm

Hatty nodded and flew after him, worry setting back in, now that the fear of the ride had worn off.

------------------>

Cyzarine sighed into the gag and glanced over her shoulder at the henchman that held her still. She badly wanted to hold her bump like the protective mother(to-be) she was, but Garland had had her hands tied behind her back. She whined quietly and shot him another pleadingly look.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:57 pm

Demyx walked on, feet crunching on the hard floor. "I hope she's ok." He whispered. "If he's hurt her, I'll make his death a thousand times more painful." Demyx couldn't believe it, he was going to kill someone after a year of good behaviour.

-------------------------------->
Garland grinned at Cyzarine but didn't loosen her ropes. Instead he continued to grin and watch her.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:00 pm

Hatty nodded, her eyes narrowed determinedly. "I'll help." she added coldly.
----------------->
Cyzarine swallowed and tried to shift a little, averting his gaze again. To be honest the grinning and staring was creeping her out, as it was undoubtedly meant to. She just hoped Demyx would show up soon, even if it was a little selfish of her to think that way.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:02 pm

Demyx glanced at the fairy. "Have you ever killed anyone before?" He asked her.

--------------->
Garland walked over to Cyzarine and removed her gag. "How long till it will need to be cut out?" He was refering to the egg.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:04 pm

Hatty's eyes narrowed a little more. "Only other fairies." she admitted. "But I've stopped seeing Garland as human."
----------->
Cyzarine hesitated, drawing back from him a little. Ironically now that she was free to talk, she found she really didn't want to. Also, she was at a loss for words...again.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:08 pm

Demyx sighed. "Killing a human is a lot different to faries, well I think so anyway." He reached into his guitar case and pulled out a knife. He'd had it since he'd been in the gang, but had never shown Cyzarine. He'd feared she'd make him get rid of it.
----------------------------------->
"Well?" Garland growled.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 3:10 pm

Hatty eyed the knife calmly, glanced at Demyx and smirked. "In my land, traitors are beaten to death by whoever calls dibs first." she stated. "Guess who got good at dibs?"
----------->
Cyzarine's eyes widened a little in fear, before she decided maybe it was best if she answered. "S-Soon. I-I'm not sure e-exactly when."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:49 am

Demyx shook his head. "It's different here, if you don't kill you get killed and people don't tend to play fair. They don't care if your a man a woman or a fairy." He began twiddling the knife around.

------------------------>
Garland narrowed his eyes and pressed a knife to her throat. "Tell.Me.Or.You.Die."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:59 am

Hatty's smirk widened devilishly. "I'll take my chances." she told him, tone calm yet firm. "Being this small can be an advantage, you know? Plus there's the fact that not many people can see me...well, it comes in handy." she shrugged. "Do you see anything?"
-------------->
Cyzarine's eyes widened more and tears began rolling down her cheeks, though she made no sound other than slightly choked breathing. "I-I...w-within the next week, I-I think." she told him quickly eyes on the knife in fear. She recognised it.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:06 am

Demyx stopped and peered around. "There's a cave over there, it looks pretty suspicious." He removed another knife from his bag and carried on walking. "Be careful Hatty."

------------------------------->
Garland nodded and walked away from her. "What day?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:09 am

Hatty nodded and flew down to rest in the breast pocket again.
---------->
Cyzarine swallowed, unsure how to phrase her reply. "I-I don't know. I won't until it happens. B-But I'll know."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:12 am

Garland removed a gun from his jacket. "And when that time comes, you'll tell me."
Suddenly he turned and shot someone square in the face. It was Demyx.

-------------------------->
Demyx let out a loud yell as a bullet smashed into his face. He felt his nose jerk to the side, but didn't let it faze him. His vision was a little blurry but he stood and threw one of the knives at Garland. It got him in the groin, which made him fall to the floor.
However a henchman was creeping up on them, but thanks to being shot all Demyx could see was a blur.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:16 am

Cyzarine gasped, cursing quietly as she realised that even with the henchman gone to hurt Demyx she couldn't do much. Unless...
Her wings snapped open with a florish, and she started towards the henchman, flying along in the wide cave. She landed and managed ot kick the henchman in the groin, dodging him as he fell with a small squeak.
She ran to Demyx, never more happy to see him before. "Are you okay?!" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:21 am

Demyx groaned softly."How bad is it?" He managed to whisper. It felt like all of his face had exploded.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:24 am

Cyzarine hesitated, a fang pressing into her lower lip nervously. "Umm...i-it just looks bad." she told him. "There's a lot of blood...A-And your nose might be broken. I'm not sure."
Hatty flew out of the pocket and quickly did her trick to stop the bleeding, glancing over her shoulder at Garland afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:28 am

Demyx groggliy reached a hand into his pocket and pulled out a piece of a broken mirror. (why it was in there he didn't know) Slowly he raised it to his face and let out a yell. His entire nose had been near enough blown off, his right cheek a mass of damaged flesh. The top of his lip was torn too. He looked up at Cyzarine. "What if this doesn't heal?" He whispered. "I couldn't expect you to love me when I look like this." His attention went to Garland, who was now up and holding the knife in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:32 am

Cyzarine frowned a little. "I'll always love you, Demyx." she murmured softly. She realised where Hatty and Demyx were looking and turned to look as well. She paled a little as she saw the knife. "Leave him alone." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:37 am

Demyx stood groggling and held the knife he hadn't thrown in his hand. "Fine, cut my face up all you want. But I'll kill you first." He took a few weak steps towards Garland and readied himself.
Garland laughed and with inhuman speed stabbed Demyx in the left cheek (the most unscarred one until that point) Demyx yelled out in pain and kicked Garland in the stomach. Garland toppled a little, driving the knife further. Demyx felt it grind the bone and used his own knife to stab Garland in the eye.
Garland yelled and fell down into a pit in the cave, pulling Demyx with him.
Down there was a small torture room the henchman had prepared earlier. Garland got up and dragged the near unconciuos Demyx over to the table and tied him too it. His eye was nearly falling out of it's socket, but he continued.
He removed the knife from Demyx's cheek and began cutting two small stars into his face (his signature)
"She won't love you if you look like this Demyx, she'll be replused by you."
Demyx made only weak groaning sounds in reply. He could feel himself fading, feel himself dying. He saw the henchman approach the table, carrying a carving knife.
He was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:41 am

Cyzarine's eyes narrowed determinedly. Clearly Garland had forgotten two very important things: 1, she could fly and 2, she was pregnant, which meant when she was angry you didn't want to be against her.
And she'd just gotten angry.
Flying into the air again she landed in the pit, her hand still tied behind her back. She glared furiously at Garland, and hovered in front of him, aiming a kick at him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:45 am

Demyx's breathing was getting quicker now, he could see the world beginning to fade...Soon he'd be with his family again...Rose, Saz, Jero...Everyone.
Suddenly he saw Cyzarine hovering above him, and he knew he didn't want to die. He didn't want to die and go to a place where he couldn't see Cyzarine!
He sat up, groaning as the henchman slid a knife into him, and punched the henchman in the face. He removed the knife and stabbed Garland in the face, leaping off the table and on top of him.
He punched him continuously, breaking bones and tearing out flesh. After a few moments it was over, Garland was dead.
Demyx took a shaky breath and let it out, the adrenaline coursing through him.
He stood and walked over to the henchman, stabbing him continuously until he too was dead.
His hands were now covered in blood, but he no longer cared.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:47 am

Cyzarine watched in shock as Demyx killed Garland, unsure whether to stay quiet or to cry for joy at his death. She turned away as Demyx killed the henchman, though, letting it all sink in. It was over...Garland was gone.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:48 am

Demyx sank down, his breath coming in short gasps. He still felt like he'd die if he chose too...Or maybe he didn't have a choice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never humour a crazy person
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Out of Town-
Jump to: