Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never humour a crazy person

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:55 am

Cyzarine did so, wondering what was going on but not wanting to break the silence echoing around them.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:57 am

Demyx opened the box to show her the contents. Inside were several wads of photos, locks of hair and a piece of paper with bloody thumbprints on it with the words: Blood Family, written above the tumbprints.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:58 am

Cyzarine peered at the contents in surprise, a small smile gracing her lips gently. She glanced to Demyx, silently thanking him for showing her something so special to him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:00 am

Demyx looked up from the box to stare around the room. "Feel free to look around." He told her. "I love you, and I want you to know about my life."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:03 am

Cyzarine smiled wider and nodded. "Thank you." she murmured, her eyes darting round the room carefully, taking in as much as she could. Spotting a ladder up to what looked like a hay loft, Cyzarine walked over to it, flying up to see what was up there.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:05 am

Demyx tucked the box beneath his arm and climbed up the ladder, he couldn't remember what was up here. Well actually, Saz had always made him promise not to go up there, why he didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:07 am

Cyzarine glanced down at Demyx, still uncertain whether he wanted her up there. She flew back a little so Demyx could get up there easier and watched curiously.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:08 am

Demyx blinked in horror at what he saw and then took a step backwards. There were chains with blood on the floor and....feathers?
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:10 am

Cyzarine finally turned her gaze onto the hay loft and froze. She fell through the air, catching herself before she hit the floor, quickly remembering that she had to fly and breathe. She did so wide eyed, shaking a little at what was up there.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:11 am

Demyx saw Cyzarine fall and leapt down the ladder ready to catch her. On the outside he looked calm, on the inside he was shocked.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:13 am

Cyzarine set herself down automatically, her mind still in shock. The blood was avian, and she could guess the feathers were too. But the blood...it was strong, like it was fresh. She shuddered a little, wrapped her arms around herself.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:14 am

Demyx took a step towards her. "Cyzie I swear I didn't know about that!" He looked down, ashamed. "I promise you I didn't know. Saz made me promise never to go up there."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:23 am

Cyzarine swallowed and nodded. "O...Okay..." she replied, a little distracted from what Demyx was saying.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:24 am

Demyx paused. "I'm sorry." Was all he managed.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:25 am

Cyzarine glanced to him sharply, hearing him at last. She nodded, frowning a little and started walking back towards the hay loft. "It's okay..." she told him, even though it wasn't. Not yet, anyway.
She began humming softly, as if calling out to a scared animal she was trying to find.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:26 am

Demyx glanced at her worridly. "What are you doing?" He asked, walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:33 am

Cyzarine's frown deepened. "There's something else here..." she told him slowly, trailing off as she continued looking again. She glanced back at him sharply. "Not living," she added quickly, "But...a vision. A memory... something like that. I got a glimpse of it when I saw the blood up there. Just enough to let me know it was here."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:34 am

Demyx frowned, unsure of what he could suggest. "A shade maybe?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:37 am

Cyzarine stopped and bit her lip. "Didn't think of that." she admitted, wondering what to do. She chewed her lower lip thoughtfully, glancing round for anything unusual all the while.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:40 am

Demyx paused as he felt a soft rush of air and suddenly Saz (in all her angel like glory) was standing in front of them. Well floating. She looked at Cyzarine. "I know what you're thinking. That me and the rest of the gang killed Avians. But we didn't. You see this?!" She indicated angrily to the blood. "Jakes blood." She indicated to the feathers. "These feathers? The Avian that killed Jake." Saz looked at Demyx. "Yeah Demy, I lied. Jake didn't die in a motorbike accident he was killed by Avians."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:42 am

Cyzarine blinekd at Saz in surprise, before nodding carefully as the message sunk in. She quickly glanced to Demyx, wondering what he'd say. If she remembered rightly (as she wasn't sure that she did) then Jake had been a good friend of his. Something about a motorbike...?
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:44 am

Demyx let out a choked breath. "Y-You lied to me! After everything I did for you all, you lied to me!" His hands clentched and he let out a small cry. "I can't believe you Saz! You were like a sister to me!"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:45 am

Cyzarine hurried over to Demyx and put a hand on his arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:47 am

Demyx gently shook Cyzarine away and took a few steps towards Saz. "What did you do with the bike?!" He demanded.
Saz looked down. "We dumped it. Had to, otherwise you'd know how he really died."
Demyx let out another cry, this time more of anger than sadness, and threw the box under his arm at Saz.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:50 am

Cyzarine winced as the box hit Saz. She went to Demyx again, trying to calm him down. "Demyx, please..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never humour a crazy person
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Out of Town-
Jump to: