Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never humour a crazy person

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:10 pm

Demyx nodded. "You want some of my chipn Hatty?" He offered the fairy in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:12 pm

Hatty grinned. "If you're offering!" she replied cheerily. "Mind if I come in with you? I promise I'll be good!"
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:27 am

Demyx nodded. "Sure." He walked into the takeout and ordered. It would be a few moments before it was ready, so he leaned against the window, trying not to notice the stares he was recieving. His scars must be more noticable than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:30 am

Cyzarine waited patiently, looking over the motorbike in wonder. She glanced round warily, before remembering Garland was gone and relaxing again. It all seemed too good to be true, although she certainly wasn't going to question it!
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:31 am

Demyx walked out of the takeout, chips in his hand and a bottle of water in the crook of his arm. He handed it to Cyzarine before continuing to eat his chips.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:34 am

Cyzarine took the water, giving Demyx a small smile in thanks. She watched as Hatty started eating one of Demyx's chips, used to the strange sight of watching the fairy eat something more than half her size. She giggled quietly nonetheless, still very happy Demyx hadn't been too badly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:35 am

Demyx had never seen Hatty eat before, and laughed. "No offence Hatty, but that looks awfully funny!" He paused as the fairy glared at him. "I said no offence!"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:39 am

Hatty sniffed indignantly. "Well, you'd look funny too if you were only twice as tall as your food!" she shot back, smirking cheekily at him. "Besides, they're one of the more size-friendly foods." she added jokingly.
Cyzarine smiled widely, taking a gulp of her water. "I'm glad your both okay." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:40 am

Demyx looked at her softly and smiled suddenly. "I love you." He paused and then looked back at her. "Marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:42 am

Cyzarine blinked, her smile disappearing in surprise. She then beamed and hugged him tightly. "Of course!"
Hatty stayed silent and tried not to cry, not wanting to spoil the moment for them.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:44 am

Demyx hugged her back and then pulled away. "Hold on a sec." He began rummeging through his guitar case. "I know it's in here..."
Suddenly he removed a small box from his guitar case (it was more packed than usual nowadays) "Here it is! Now, I suppose I should do this properly..." He opened the box, revealing a beautiful ring with a soft blue stone in it. "Cyzarine, will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:47 am

Cyzarine's smile widened even though she didn't think it could. "Do I have to say 'yes' again?" she giggled, moving her gaze from the ring to the man she loved. She kissed him gently, much calmer than she felt inside. She pulled back and smiled again. "Yes." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:51 am

Demyx smiled and slipped the ring on the finger he thought it was supposed to go on, he wasn't sure if he was right, but still. "Do we have you're approval Hatty?" He asked the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:53 am

Hatty grinned. "If I say yes am I also in danger of being hugged?" she teased. "Because if my chip gets smushed I'm stealing another, mister." She paused. "And missus." she added.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:54 am

Demyx smiled. "You're chip is safe. But I'm assuming we have you're approval then." He laughed, happier than he had been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:57 am

Hatty's grin widened. "The chip is safe, so yes!" she laughed. Cyzarine giggled happily and hugged Demyx, her arms round his waist and her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:58 am

Demyx beamed and hugged Cyzarine a little closer. "How bout we go home." He offered. "O fiance' of fine." Fiance', he loved saying that!
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:02 am

Cyzarine giggled again and nodded. "Let's." she agreed. "I'm getting hungry myself." Hatty settled herself in Demyx's pocket - with the chip - again, grinning up at him.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:03 am

Demyx smiled down at the fairy before sitting on the bike and leting Cyzarine get comfy. Once he was sure she was safe (or as safe as one can be on a motorbike) he drove off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:36 am

Cyzarine smiled and let her mind wander, hardly able to believe that someone loved her enough to marry her. She was going to have a husband! And a baby! She hugged Demyx a little tighter,out of happiness and the fact that she was too happy to fall off at the minute.
"I love you." she told him, not really sure if he'd hear over the wind and the engine.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:40 am

Demyx swerved roughly, doging a car and driving down a side street. He stopped outside a small abandond wearhouse and slipped off the bike. He turned and held a hand out to Cyzarine. "I want to show you something."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:43 am

Cyzarine's eyes widened and she clung onto Demyx even harder as he swerved. She took a few moments to catch her breath and realised what had happened before returning his smile slightly shakily and taking his hand. "What is it?" she asked, still a little breathless.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:47 am

Demyx opened the door and stepped inside, flipping on a light switch. "This is were I lived when I first moved to Chicago with Saz and everyone else." He indicated to the room before.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:48 am

Cyzarine looked round, smiling softly. "It must have been fun, travelling with them like that." she stated softly, mostly to herself. "Like a family."
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:50 am

Demyx nodded. "It was." He walked forwards into the pile of cushions and blankets. After a moment he crouched down and pulled out a box from beneath a blue cushion. He patted the cushion next to him, indicating for her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never humour a crazy person
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Out of Town-
Jump to: