Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Never humour a crazy person

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

Female Number of posts : 2100
Loyalties : Demyx, Avians
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:50 am

Cyzarine hurried over to Demyx when she saw he was done. "Let's get you back to Mandible House." she murmured, trying not to hug him too tightly. "Thank you..."
A few more tears escaped her eyes, but she knew Demyx was more important, and so started flying him out of the pit as carefully as she could.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:52 am

Demyx felt himself go weak in Cyzarine's arms. This wasn't fair, he didn't want to die! Light swirled all around him, and he knew what was coming. He was sick, again and again. When he was empty the sick changed to blood, but it kept coming.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:55 am

Cyzarine had to stop herself from panicking as Demyx started vomitting. She was going to set him down on the ground, but decided he'd stand a better chance if they kept going, and so tried to go a little faster. For what could have been the hundredth time that month, she wished she wasn't pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:00 pm

Demyx fell from her grasp, falling down until he hit the floor. He rolled to one side and was sick again.
"C'mon Dem, Grow up!" A voice called.
"Saz?" Demyx whispered, reconising the voice.
"I'm here to save you're sorry butt, so you'd better thank me for it!" There was a flash and Saz was before him, her bubblegum pink hair longer than he remembered and her brown eyes more shiny. She had beautiful white wings arching from her back, she was an angel.
"What can you do?" He asked.
"This." She rolled her eyes as if it should be obvious and placed a hand on his face. All his wounds healed, leaving only scars. She placed a hand on his other wounds, healing them till only scars were left.
"You like scars, right?" Saz laughed and kissed him gently."Look after yourself. And Cyzarine, and that kid that's on the way!" She kissed him gently again and was gone, as if she had never been there.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:02 pm

Cyzarine gasped as Demyx fell from her grasp, before divebombing after him. She then stopped, realising she wouldn't catch him and might hurt the baby flying so fast. She landed beside Demyx, frowning when she saw his wounds turned ot scars and face healed again. "I don't udnerstand. What just happened?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:04 pm

Demyx shook his head groggily. "Saz was here." He whispered. "She saved me."
He stood up slowly. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:05 pm

Cyzarine nodded. "I'm fine. Are you?" she asked hurriedly, moving towards him quickly. "I'm so sorry I dropped you!"
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:07 pm

Demyx smiled. "It's fine." He touched the scars on his face, they weren't to bad, he could cover them up. "Let's go." He paused. "Where's Hatty?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:18 pm

Cyzarine frowned. "Hatty?" she called, looking in the sky for the fairy. Hatty flew down, grinning.
"Hey," she greeted, "Sorry I'm late: I saw an old friend of mine. Have no idea what he was doing there, but anyway." She shrugged. "I'm here now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:20 pm

Demyx chuckled lightly and took Cyzarine's hand, leading her towards the motorbike. "I want to drive this back." He told her. "You can fly if you'd rather not ride."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:25 pm

Cyzarine smiled at him happily and shook her head. "I wan tot see why you like it so much!" she giggled, letting him lead her. "Hatty?" she asked, looking to the fairy.
Hatty grinned. "I have my seat." she told the avian proudly, flying down to sit in Demyx's jacket pocket again. Cyzarine giggled a little more.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:33 pm

Demyx seated himself on the bike and let Cyzarine sit in front of him. He secured her arms to his waist and tightened his grip on her with his legs while his hands held onto the handlebars. "Lets go!"
He sped off, slower than before.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:36 pm

CYzarine blinked as they sped off, the wind blowing through her hair. She was thankful she'd drawn her wings in before they went, because she wasn't sure if they'd survive the speed whilst retracted. She smiled absently, enjoying the ride.
Meanwhile, Hatty grinned to herself, eyes watering as she peered over the top of the pocket.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:39 pm

Demyx did a small swerve and shot down an alley, driving up a piece of bent metal and over the wall. That had been there for years, he had ensured of that.
"Having fun?" He asked Cyzarine, trying to ignore the sharp stining sensation in his face. Saz might of healed his injuries but he still had scar tissue, and that hurt like a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:41 pm

Cyzarine clung onto Demyx a little tighter, giving away her small fear. "Yes!" she replied over the wind. "It's incredible!" she wasn't able to find any more words to describe how she felt, though, and just stuck to laughing happily.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:42 pm

Demyx laughed and then winced as an extremly sharp pain went through his eye. Laughing was clearly a no-no.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:52 pm

Cyzarine missed the wince, and squeezed Demyx a little tighter before relaxing again. "Love you!" she chimed.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:54 pm

Demyx shook his head to clear the pain and smiled. "Love you too!"
He swerved, missing a cyclsit and sped up a little, loving the sensation of the wind in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:57 pm

Cyzarine watched, amazed, as Demyx dodged a cyclist - something she probably wouldn't be able to do - before going faster. Her only concern right them was whether her hair was getting blow in the way at all. She beamed as she heard his reply.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:01 pm

Demyx drove a little faster, showing off a little. "Do you like motorbikes?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:02 pm

Cyzarine laughed again. "I do when I'm with you!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:04 pm

Demyx smiled. "Good to know!" He stopped outside a fast food resteraunt. "I'm hungry." He blushed. "I'd take you somewhere more expensive but I don't have much money on me."
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:05 pm

Cyzarine shook her head. "It's fine!" she told him. "Besides, we didn't exactly plan ahead, did we?" she giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:07 pm

Demyx smiled. "Well then I.O.U one trip to a fancy resteraunt." He smiled and then removed ten dollars from his pocket. "What would the lady like?"
Back to top Go down
Cyzarine Sistine

Cyzarine Sistine

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:09 pm

Cyzarine paused. "Umm...I'll just have some water. I shoud probably get something more healthy back at the house." she replied, wrapping her arms round her stomach at last. "Hmm, I've wanted to do that all evening." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never humour a crazy person   Never humour a crazy person - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never humour a crazy person
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: Out of Town-
Jump to: