Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Leopards

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:20 pm

Roxine glanced around as she entered the crypt, the heels of her boots clicking as she stepped slowly and carefully, taking in her surroundings. She glanced back at Gabriel. "Nice place you have here." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:23 pm

Gabriel nodded his head in thanks. He threw open the door to the main chamber and stormed inside. "WERELEOPARDS!" He called out, alerting them to his presence.
The wereleopards came running, all staring at Roxine unsurely.
"This is Roxine MacBeth." He told them. "She is here about the war."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:24 pm

Roxine's gaze skimmed over the wereleopards, before they turned onto Gabriel again. She nodded, telling him she was okay for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:27 pm

Gabriel nodded and continued. "As you all know the war between the Avians and the Vampires is at breaking point. I am still not overly convinced we should join the avian side though." He looked at Roxine. "Purswade my people Roxine."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:30 pm

Roxine rolled her eyes before turning to face one part fo the group of wereleopards. "Alright!" she yelled, grabbing their attentions with ease. "My name is Roxine and I'm leader of a girl-gang. My girlfriend is an avian and hence we shall be supporting the avians. The girls can all fight, and are prepared for a battle like this. If your power won't secure a win for the avians then combined with our skills you will." she explained. "If you need proof of these claims then I do suggest one or three of you attempt to attack me." She smirked at this, grinning up at the crypt ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:32 pm

One wereleopard, named Liv, walked forwards but did not attack her. "We will not follow you human. We only follow our Alpha and unless you are his chosen mate then we will not support you."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:34 pm

Roxine's eyebrows rose as she took in Liv. She glanced to Gabriel and sneered. "Can I hurt her?" she asked angrily, her fists clenching.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:37 pm

Gabriel shook his head. "She has not attacked you." He folded his arms. "besides, being my mate doesnt mean you have to sleep with me Roxine. But it will mean the wereleopars will follow you're gang."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:40 pm

Roxine bit her lip. "I have a girlfriend." she stated, reminding both Gabriel and herself. "And I do doubt the sleeping part." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:43 pm

Gabriel folded his arms. "I can sense you're desire Roxine. But since you seem dedicated, I will assure you. Ths position as mate is more a position of power, it is only called mate because years ago the sleeping part was involved."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:51 pm

Roxine's eyes narrowed. "Let me guess, this lasts for as long as I live or something?" she asked. She really didn't like where this was going.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:53 pm

Gabriel shook his head. "As long as I want you to be my mate, or until you are challenged for the position. I have no idea how long that would be though."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:54 pm

Roxine frowned. "Before I agree, is tehre anything else I should know about?" she asked, her tone lighter now.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:58 pm

Gabriel nodded. "The Wereleopards would be under you're protection and vise versa." He clicked his fingers and a small Wereleopard came forwards. "This is Stephan. He is the weakest wereleoped in this pack although he is not the youngest. Would you be able to protect him Roxine?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:01 pm

Roxine's eyes narrowed once more as she glanced him up and down. "Depends who I was up against." she replied, circling Stephan still. "Humans, vampires and avians I can handle. Shades are a little more tricky, but not impossible, and wereleopards are no problem due to circumstance." She smirked. "Not to sounds cocky, or anything." she added jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:03 pm

Stepthan looked up at Roxine. "It's the vampires, they do bad things to me." He told her weakly.
Gabriel ushered Stephan back into the crowd of Wereleopards."So Roxine, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:04 pm

Roxine hesitated and then nodded. "I say yes." she replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:06 pm

Gabriel nodded and took a step towards her. "Let it be known!" He cried out to the wereleopards. "Roxine MacBeth is you're new Alpha female!" He looked at Roxine. "After the mingling of blood."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:08 pm

Roxine's eyes narrowed. "Would I remain human?" she asked, wishing she'd thought to ask another question now that blood had come into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:11 pm

Gabrield smiled, showing his fangs. "Yes you would."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:13 pm

Roxine nodded. "Good. I rather like it, you know?" she shrugged. "So is there anything other than this mingling of blood?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:15 pm

Gabriel shook his head, but Liv laughed. "Yes there's more, you do have to sleep with him! Perhaps only once, but you still have to!" Liv cried.
Gabriel glared at Liv. "Silence." He snarled. Liv nodded and sank down.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:17 pm

Roxine's eyebrows rose and she turned back to Gabriel. "Do I want to know if she's telling the truth?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:21 pm

Gabriel sighed. "She speaks the truth. It is the only way the pack can feel secure of you Roxine, but I assure you if you felt that horrified about that then it would only need to be once."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:25 pm

Roxine glowered at him. "Can we talk about this somewhere more private?" she asked stiffly, trying not to snarl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House of Leopards Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Leopards
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next