Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Leopards

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

House of Leopards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:26 pm

Gabriel nodded and walked out of the room, down the many marble corridors until they reached his room. "I apologize for Liv's rude behaviour Roxine."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:27 pm

Roxine nodded. "If I go through with this I'm getting her back later." she told him, pacing back and forth to try and calm her anger.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:29 pm

Gabriel smiled. "I will punish her, you will have to see what punishment is like in the pack."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:30 pm

Roxine smirked. "Sounds...satisfying." she replied calmly, halting her pacing. She hesitated. "So I have to sleep with you? Why didn't you say before? Or were you going to tell me after we'd mixed blood?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:33 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "I knew you were not keen on the idea, and I was trying to...Well I thought that perhaps you would not have to go through with it, but it seems the pack is adament."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:38 pm

Roxine's expression softened slightly. "...Thank you." she told him quietly, surprised at his kindness. She sighed. "If we don't work together then both our clans will be hurt, if not killed." she took a step towards Gabriel. "If we don't do this then our clans won't work together." Another step. She was now very close to him, smirking slightly, almost sadly. "So whadda ya wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:40 pm

"We cannot let our clans be hurt." He slowly extended a hand to rest on her waist. "As you know I would glady do this, but this choice is yours Roxine."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:45 pm

Roxine's eyes narrowed slightly. "I've protected those girls in New York and Chicago. Like hell am I going to stop protecting them now." With that she pushed her lips to Gabriel's in a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:46 pm

Gabriel moaned and wrapped his arms around Roxine's waist, pulling her up against him.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:48 pm

Roxine let him pull her against him, wrapping her arms round his neck. She moaned back, throwing herself back into the mood of a one-night-stand. She'd almost missing fucking guys.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:50 pm

Gabriel ran a hand up her thigh, digging his claws in a little. Only enough to sting, not to cause any wounds.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:52 pm

Roxine moaned and pulled back for air before kissing him again. She wrapped one leg round his leg, smirking against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:54 pm

Gabriel grinned and spun them round, gently throwing Roxine on the bed. The sheets were leopard skin print, from the Wereleopards he had killed over the years.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:55 pm

Roxine noticed the sheets at least, smirking. "I like your taste."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:58 pm

Gabriel grinned and came to lie beside her. He ran a hand up he leg, scratching it a little with his claw.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:03 pm

Roxine's smirk widened as she let out a small moan. She tangled her fingers in Gabriel's hair.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:03 pm

Roxine's smirk widened as she let out a small moan. She tangled her fingers in Gabriel's hair.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:04 pm

Gabriel smirked and pulled himself on top of her a little. "Do you like it violent Roxine?" He nibbled her neck a little. "I do." He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:07 pm

Roxine moaned a little louder, her smirk widening. "Who doesn't?" she replied, fingertips now dancing over the skin on Gabriel's chest.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:11 pm

Gabriel chuckled a little. "My first time, I was almost malled to death by a wereleopard. Best sex I've ever had." He nipped Roxine's cheek a little.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:12 pm

Roxine let out a small cackle. "Don't speak too soon..." she teased, running her tongue along his jawline.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:16 pm

Gabriel laughed a little. "If you think you can nearly kill me Roxine..." He cooed, his nipped her collar bone hard enough to draw blood.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:20 pm

Roxine hissed quietly, shooting a small glare at him. "You'd be amazed." she told him sarcastically. She kissed him again, biting his lower lip teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:21 pm

Gabriel smirked and grazed his fangs along her lips. "Oh would I?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:24 pm

Roxine let go and licked her lips hungrily. She breathed in Gabriel's ear, smirking. "Let's see where the evening takes us." she whispered huskily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Leopards
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next