Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Leopards

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx Melody

Demyx Melody

Male Number of posts : 2149
Loyalties : Cyzarine
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

House of Leopards - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:54 am

Gabriel sat up and smiled at her, showing just a hint of fangs. "Told you that it would be the best sex you've ever had"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:56 am

{Sorry wrong account!}
Gabriel sat up and smiled at her, showing just a hint of fangs. "Told you it would be the best sex you've ever had."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:49 am

{S'ok!}
Roxine smirked back at him. "Hmm, well you certainly beat most of my other partners." she snickered. "Not too sure about Jadie, tho'. She has talent." she put on a thoughtful look. "Maybe I'll just need to...invite her?" she glanced to Gabriel for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:51 am

Gabriel narrowed his eyes. "Fuck who you want Roxine, but I'm not sure the pack will like you flaunting a woman beneath their alphas nose."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:54 am

Roxine shrugged. "Fine." She sat up, alert once more. "So, am I this alpha female now? You seem to add things on and on. For example the reason why I am currently exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:55 am

Gabriel nodded. "You are what we call Lupa, the Alpha's chosen mate. And the reason why you are currently exhausted well..." Gabriel smirked. "I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:56 am

Roxine rolled onto her back again with a small laugh. "No comment."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 11:58 am

Gabriel grinned. "It's true."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:03 pm

Roxine laughed again, grinning as well, now. "Lupa, huh?" she hummed thoughtfully. "I could get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:06 pm

Gabriel nodded and stood. "Perhaps I should introduce you to some of the pack."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:35 pm

Roxine nodded. "Sounds good. Can I get dressed first, though?" she laughed lightly. "Not that this wasn't fun, of course..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:37 pm

Gabriel nodded. "I'll loan you a shirt for now until we can get you some new clothes." He grinned. "I appear to have shredded all your clothes."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:39 pm

Roxine glanced down at her clothes and realised he was right. "Hmm...you even destroyed my pants." she pouted. "They were new."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:46 pm

Gabriel laughed. "I'll buy you new ones."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:47 pm

Roxine smirked. "You better!" she replied jokingly. She roleld over onto her back once more. "No, seriously, you better. Hestia is never gonna pay me back, not at the rate she's going."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:48 pm

Gabriel smiled and nodded. "Do you not think I should meet your gang?" He asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:50 pm

Roxine paused. "Good idea. You'll meet Hestia first, though. She's my right-hand girl. Nothing gets past her, ironically." she paused again. "Except maybe how much she owes me..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:54 pm

Gabriel nodded and walked over to his wardrobe. "Here's a shirt." He passed her a black velvet shirt. "You look about the same size as Liv, she can lend you some trousers."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:56 pm

Roxine took the shirt gratefully and pulled a face at the mention of Liv. "Hope she'll survive loosin' a pair of trousers. 'Cause I'm not that good at returning stuff." she smirked. "'Cept maybe favours."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:57 pm

Gabriel laughed."You are lupa, you are pack." He told her. "Liv will have to learn with loosing a pair of trousers. I'll go get them for you." He walked out of the room...Still naked.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:00 pm

Roxine's eyebrows rose and she moved to one side to watch as Gabriel walked away. A devilish smirk was on her face. "Thanks for the view, hon'!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:05 pm

Gabriel laughed and called back. "More than welcome."
He entered Liv's room and stepped in. "Liv, your new lupa needs a favour."
Liv looked at him, smiling. "What is it?" Her eyes were glued to his privates.
"She needs trousers."
Liv frowned then nodded and grabbed a pair of black leather pants. "There you are Alpha."
"Thank you Liv." He kissed her cheek and walked out.

"Here you are Roxine." Gabriel handed her the trousers and then walked over to his wardrobe where he began looking for clothes.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:08 pm

Roxine grinned and puleld on the trousers, deciding against underwear for the moment. It wasn't like she hadn't done it before, anyway.
She managed to rescue her bra and put that back on before pulling on the shirt. It was a little large but she rather liked it that way. There was a mirror in the ensuit bathroom which she used to check her face and hair. Pulling a small face she decided it would have to do and went back to check on Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:11 pm

Gabriel was dressed in a crimsion shirt that exposed his chest and skin tight leather pants. He was not wearing underwear.
"You look lovely Roxine." He told her
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:12 pm

Roxine smiled. "Why, thank you. You don't look bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Leopards   House of Leopards - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Leopards
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next