Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are Lupa, meet the pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

You are Lupa, meet the pack Empty
PostSubject: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:24 pm

Gabriel threw open the chamber door and walked in. He let out a cat like snarl and the wereleopards came running. "Meet Roxine Macbeth." He re-introduced her. "She is Lupa, she is pack! She feeds you blood you feed her food, she gives you safty, you give her protection!" Gabriel chanted.
The Wereleopards all let out a cry to acknoledge their Lupa. Gabriel looked at Roxine. "Introduce you're gang." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:32 pm

Roxine nodded and stepped forwards. "This is Hestia, my right-hand girl. Mess with her, mess with me. She is under my protection, as are you all, now. In turn she protects you." She glanced to Stephan at this. "The others are leaders of smaller groups within the gang. The other girls are unlikely to come here. Anyone stating to be in the gang, is. They don't lie about me. They know my wrath."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:34 pm

Stephan stepped forwards. "Will you protect us against the vampires? We've had Lupa's that didn't care before."
Gabriel snarled, he didnt like Stephan mentioning the other Lupa's in front of Roxine.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:36 pm

Roxine's eyes narrowed yet she decided now was not the time question the 'other' Lupas. "Ryland Blackinton is the bane of my existance. We've been against him since before we got to Chicago."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:38 pm

Gabriel took one look at Roxine and knew she would be asking about the other Lupa's later. "Stephan show Hestia into the room next to yours, Roxine come with me. Pack dismissed!"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:39 pm

Roxine nodded to Hestia, dismissed the other girls somewhat snappily and stormed after Gabriel.
"Care to explain?" she drawled, sounding much calmer than she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:42 pm

Gabriel sighed. "The life of a Lupa is short. But I assure you Roxine, your time as Lupa will last as long as you want it to."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:43 pm

Roxine frowned. "Short how? Time in power or time in Realm-of-Living?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:46 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "For some it was the latter for most the first."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:48 pm

Roxine nodded slowly. "Powers comes and goes, but my life?" she bristled visibly. "I'll go out kicking and screaming." she paused. "Possibly stripping but I think that sounds a little kinky."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:51 pm

Gabriel shook his head. "You will not loose you're life Roxine, you have my word on that."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:53 pm

Roxine grinned cheekily. "Aww, I'm glad you think so highly of me." she frowned. "Any idea what time it is? I'd rather my girlfriend didn't try and kill me. She is an avian..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:55 pm

At the mention of Jade, Gabriel let out a snarl and stormed away from Roxine.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:57 pm

Roxine blinked and followed. "Whoa! Wait up!" she had to run in order to catch him, standing in front of him. "Want to rethink that whole deal on my life?" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:59 pm

Gabriel growled and clentched his fists. "Do not mention your girlfriend again Roxine. Do you know what it would mean for me if the pack realised you were dating an Avian while being my Lupa?! I would loose controle of them! They wouldnt listen to me because if I cant dominate ONE HUMAN THAN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONTROLE THEM?!" Gabriel roared, his eyes flashing their cat like colour.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:02 pm

Roxine took a small step back, her hands up in sign of surrender. "Fair enough!" she told him loudly. "The dead is done! Will yo calm down now?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:04 pm

Gabriel let out a snarl before he took a deep breath and nodded. "If you must know, it's just gone six in the evening."
He walked towards the bed and sprawled out, showing his chest more than it already was.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:06 pm

Roxine nodded, deciding he needed his space. She dropped past Hestia's room, explaining what had happened in a rushed whisper. "I'm going to the Metro." was all she said as she stalked out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:09 pm

Gabriel blinked suddenly, realising where she was going. He caught up with her before she walked out the front door.
"Roxine!" He called. "Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:11 pm

Roxine paused and turned back. "What?" she asked, genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:13 pm

Gabriel sighed. "I am-sorry for my rash behaviour. You may meet who you choose." With one last look he turned and walked away, expecting her to go and meet Jade.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:15 pm

Roxine smiled back, but then bit her lip, clearly debating which to go to. If it's not about sex then what is it about...? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:17 pm

Gabriel walked down the halls, his mind racing. He had feelings for Roxine he'd never had for any other woman but...he wasnt sure what that feeling was.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:22 pm

Roxine sighed. Jade would have to wait. She could always send Hestia with an excuse, anyway...
Shaking her head and silently cursing herself for thinking too much, she ran back after Gabriel, calling to him as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:23 pm

Gabriel paused as he heard Roxine calling his name. He turned slowly. "Your not going to meet Jade?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are Lupa, meet the pack
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: