Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are Lupa, meet the pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:27 pm

Gabriel let out a weak chuckled and coughed up blood. "But I can't compare can I? I cant compare to Jade." More blood.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:30 pm

Roxine was at a loss for words. "I...Just stay alive. Please!" she added, her voice straining as she held back a few tears. Roxine MacBeth doesn't cry. She just doesn't. So stop crying, damnit!
Rubbing at her eyes furiously, Roxine looked up gratefully as Hestia arrived, carrying proper first aid things.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:32 pm

Gabriel sighed and closed his eyes. "Pack your first aid kit away. There will be no need. LIV!" He roared. The Wereleopard appeared. "Yes Alpha?" She asked.
"I want you to help Roxine look after the pack, she does not know of Wereleopars politics." With that he closed his eyes...He was still breathing, but barely.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:33 pm

Roxine's eyes widened before narrowing. "Bugger off again, the lot of you!" she snapped, giving Hestia a small apologetic glance that she knew the girl accepted.
She turned back to Gabriel and pressed her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:38 pm

Liv looked at Gabriel sadly. "Don't leave us Alpha, your son needs you." With that she raced off into the crypt.
Feeling Roxine's lips upon his Gabriel smirked a little then shoved her away and sat up. "I don't want you to be my mate because you have to be Roxine- Can't you understand that I want you to be my mate...Because you WANT to be my mate! But...If you've got Jade, then you will never want me. Why throw away love for power after all."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:43 pm

Roxine rolled her eyes. "If you're saying you love me, then here's a newsflash for you: I have no idea who I love right now. I told you before and I meant it. Oddly enough I love someone for the first time in my life as more than just a friend - that's Jade. Then I meet a guy who's...either a perfect competition or better than Jade is - that would be you, although I haven't figured out if you're better yet. I'm confused, you're not helping and right now all I want is to be able to get to sleep knowing that you aren't going to die on me. ALRIGHT?!"
Roxine was panting, now, and trembling in anger and slight fear. Why did I say that? What the bloody hell did I just say that?
Suddenly at a loss for words again, Roxine got up and ran back into the crypt, holding back tears once again.
Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:46 pm

Gabriel sighed and sat up, healing his wounds with ease. Suddenly someone delievered a kick to his face and he fell to the floor. Surprisingly it was an Avian.
"What do you want?" Gabriel asked.
"It's just a reminder that we don't take to kindly to Wereleopards stealing Avians 'mates' as you call 'em. Roxine isnt yours. Jade didn't send us, but we Avians stick together. I want Roxine gone or I'll kill your pack." With that the Avian turned and left.
Gabriel pushed himself to his feet and followed Roxine into the crypt.
"ROXINE!" He thundered.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:48 pm

Roxine halted, frozen to the spot. Double fuck. "Yes?" she asked weakly, turning to face him. What's gone wrong now?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:50 pm

Gabriel sighed. "I love you. I dont care who you love...Just know that." With that he sank to his knees.
Out of no-where Stephan appeared, cuddling up to Gabriel.
"Roxine." Stephan whispered. "Did Gabriel tell you he's my dad?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:51 pm

Roxine's eyes widened. "No, he failed to mention it." she replied slowly, blinking in surprise. She glanced back at Gabriel. "Do I want to know who his mother is?" she asked weakly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:53 pm

Gabriel didn't reply.So Stephan replied for him. "She was our Lupa at the time...She went mad and killed herself.."
"I hated her." Gabriel growled.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:55 pm

Roxine nodded. "...Stephan will you excuse us please?" she asked, not waiting for an answer before all-but dragging Gabriel down the hall. She didn't give him a chance to speak before turning back and hissing "You love me?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:56 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Is that so hard to believe?!"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:58 pm

Roxine looked away, suddenly unable to meet his gaze. "I love you as well, I know that much." she murmured. "I just...I'm caught between two people right now, something I've never had before." she ran a hand through her hair with a heavy sigh. "This war is going to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:00 pm

Gabriel sighed. "If it doesn't kill me first. I had a warning from some Avians. They say Jade didnt send them but there looking out for her...They said if I dont let you go they'll kill my pack. But Roxine- I dont want you to go!"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:03 pm

Roxine's eyes narrowed. "Damn people thinking I'm their property." she grumbled under her breath. "I'll try and talk to Jade. Maybe I can explain to her what's happening without her actually killing me." she paused. "I suppose escaping unharmed is a bit much to hope for."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:05 pm

Gabriel stood, wearing his normal mask of seduction and power. It was as if the Gabriel that had been huddled on the floor a moment ago had never existed...This was Lupa Gabriel, the one his pack and Enemies saw.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:08 pm

Roxine watched, inwardly proud at the way he was able to put on such a face. Smirking her trademark smirk she beckoned Gabriel into the room.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:09 pm

Gabriel smirked and followed her. "Yes Roxine my dear."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:10 pm

Roxine grinned and closed the door. She turned to face him, looking serious. "Are we cool?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:12 pm

Gabriel smirked and began getting ready for bed (this involved removing all his clothes and washing his face) "I'd say were cool, but your hot and so am I, so were warm."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:15 pm

Roxine rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean. After the avians' little message about me, I'm thinking it might be best if we just stay together for each other's clans." she shrugged. "Jade has her own group, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:17 pm

Gabriel nodded and slipped into bed. He let out a cat like yawn and streched, allowing his claws to appear for a moment. "Come sleep Roxine. I dare say you will need it. When you go to see Jade I will send Liv with you- she is the Wereleopard's best female fighter."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:18 pm

Roxine nodded and began stripping down until she was only in her panties. She slipped into the bed beside him and smirked. "You can call me Roxy if you want."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:20 pm

Gabriel chuckled. "The funny thing is- there's a Werefox I know called Roxy. She's pleasent enough, a little skittish if you ask me but there you go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are Lupa, meet the pack
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: