Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are Lupa, meet the pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:00 pm

Gabriel chuckled again and when he spoke it was (for some reason) in a french accent. "So what do you want to do today moi lupa?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:03 pm

Roxine shrugged. "Shopping? Terrorising unsuspecting humans?" she pulled a face. "I'd normally train but I really can't be bothered today."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:04 pm

Gabriel smiled and walked over to his wardrobe. "Shopping it iz zen." He shook his head. "Please exuse my accent, I try to hide it but it slips out sometimes." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:06 pm

Roxine grinned. "Hey, I'm a Scot, remember? My accent annoys people too." she laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:08 pm

Gabriel grinned. "Your Scottish?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:09 pm

"Roxine MacBeth. As in the play?" Roxine rolled her eyes. "Really, I'm surprised you didn't get it straight off the bat. I usually get teased about it by everyone I meet - until they see me throw a punch, that is."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:13 pm

Gabriel paused then looked away. "Never heard of a play called MacBeth." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:15 pm

Roxine blinked and then grinned. "Finally! I've been waiting for someone to say that all my life!" her grin calmed to a smile. "It's by Shakespeare. I never read it, just heard about it and had people quote it in my face all my life." she shrugged. "From what I gather you're not missing much."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:17 pm

Gabriel smiled a little and then laughed. "Well I'm not actually FROM France I just lived there for over a century." He smiled. "I'm originally from Egypt."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:18 pm

Roxine's eyebrows rose. "Egypt? I am so jealous of you right now."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:21 pm

Gabriel smirked. "And why's that?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:23 pm

Roxine scowled playfully. "Because Egypt sounds like such a cool place. Plus it was the only topic I passed in History, but that's not important, really."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:25 pm

Gabriel made a face. "The Pharaohs were kranky old gits and their wives were just as bad." He laughed. "Yes I'm that old."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:27 pm

Roxine shrugged. "As long as you're sure we're better than the Pharaohs and their wives, I'm okay with it." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:28 pm

Gabriel smiled and then showed her the back of his legs, they were covered in large red marks. "Whip marks from when I was human." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:30 pm

Roxine frowned. "I don't think my scars are up to them yet." she shrugged. "What was your life like then, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:33 pm

Gabriel sighed. "I was the whip boy for the Royals. Basically anyone could sleep with me and if I protested I was whipped." He sighed again and sat next to her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:34 pm

Roxine moved to trace patterns up his arm teasingly. "Aww, I'm sure you made good use of it." she crooned, her lips brushing against his cheek as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:35 pm

Gabriel snorted. "Wrinkly old men and woman crawling all over me, yeah real fun."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:38 pm

Roxine smirked and dipped her head to nibble the skin on his neck. "There, there." she soothed. "You have better now, right?" There's a right answer here and then there are about 30 wrong ones. Luckily you should know which is right.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:40 pm

Gabriel smirked and kissed her. "Much better." He answered then smirked. "Your breasts aren't saggy like they'res were." He laughed and then kissed her neck, nibbling the skin.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:41 pm

Roxine laughed and kissed him back, running her hands through his hair. "I assume you like what you see, then."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:43 pm

Gabriel chuckled. "Very much so. Although if you go and see Jade I want to write on your breasts: Property of Gabriel- All others keep off." He laughed. "Joking..."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:45 pm

Roxine growled quietly and tugged on Gabriel's hair a little. "Property?" she reminded, licking his ear as she spoke into it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:47 pm

Gabriel smirked. "Only to see what her reaction would be to it." He nipped Roxine's neck a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are Lupa, meet the pack
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: