Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are Lupa, meet the pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:49 pm

Roxine moaned quietly and smirked. "She won't get the chance. Her kind are getting too possessive for my taste."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:51 pm

Gabriel drew back from her, frowning a little. Without even turning he called. "What is it Stephan?"
Sure enough Stephan was standing in the doorway. "Um...I wanted to talk to Roxine." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:52 pm

Roxine frowned and moved towards Stephan. "What is it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:53 pm

Stephan shuffled a little. "It's about your friend Hestia." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:54 pm

"What about her?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:55 pm

Stephan shuffled again. "Um....I was wondering...is it ok..."he trailed off
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:56 pm

Roxine rolled her eyes. "I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:00 pm

Stephan blinked. "There's nothing wrong! It's just...she's pretty but I didnt want to...try anything without my lupa's permission- considering your her best friend after all!"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:02 pm

Roxine laughed lightly. "Go for it, kiddo!" she laughed. She leaned in close, winking at him friendlily. "And she likes black roses, not that she'll admit it."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:17 am

Stephan smiled and nodded before bowing to Gabriel and racing off. Gabriel chuckled and came to stand next to Roxine. "Sometimes I wonder if that boy is related to me." He mused.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:21 am

Roxine laughed lightly again. "Oh, I'm not so sure about that!" she teased, turning to face him. "He just needs a little practise is all."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:23 am

Gabriel chuckled. "Although he doenst look like me...Does he?" He tilted his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:24 am

Roxine frowned in thought. "Hmm, the resemblence is there, I guess." she shrugged. "If I'm honest I have no clue."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:28 am

Gabriel laughed. "Fair enough." He walked back into the room and began getting dressed. "So what did you say you wanted to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:29 am

Roxine grinned. "What all sex-loving girls enjoy next to, well, sex." Her grin changed to a smirk. "Shopping."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:32 am

Gabriel smirked. "Ah yes, I owe you jeans." He smirked and finished dressing.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:33 am

"Yes, you do indeed." Roxine agreed as she too began to dress.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:34 am

Gabriel smirked and ran a brush through his hair, flicking it out of his face a little. "Where do you want to get them from?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:35 am

Roxine shrugged. "Whichever shop I like the look of." she replied. "I'm not bothered by brands. They're worn by me: they don't need a brand."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:37 am

Gabriel smiled and ran a hand across the perfection that was his face. "I get my clothes from a...rather exlusive market." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:38 am

Roxine smirked playfully. "Exclusive how?" she asked. "Back in New York I got what I wanted for what I was prepared to pay, in return for various deals of protection." she shrugged. "I'd like to buy into that here."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:40 am

Gabriel nodded. "Mostly from traders that do clothes such as these." He indicated to the open chested shirt he was wearing and the leather pants. "They bring the clothes in from France and I get them for free." He flashed his fangs. "In return my pack dont eat them."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:42 am

Roxine's smirk widened in a gleeful sort of way. "I like the sound of that deal. Think I could get away with it?" She grinned again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:43 am

Gabriel nodded. "Tell your Gabriel's Lupa. They'll grovel at your feet after hearing that."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:44 am

Roxine sighed dramatically. "Just like old times, then!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are Lupa, meet the pack   You are Lupa, meet the pack - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You are Lupa, meet the pack
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: