Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love is dead

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

Female Number of posts : 765
Loyalties : Ryland
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Love is dead - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:30 am

Wren nodded. "I don't think the doctor was prepared for that, but he managed. And if it's any help I'm sure the mental torture of knowing Carden shared his pain will have hit William by now." she stopped and thought. "Hmm, I seem to becoming quite the masochist." she mused. She shurgged again. "Do you require anything else, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

Male Number of posts : 2223
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:32 am

"Wait," Ryland held up a hand. "Where was this procedure performed at?"
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:33 am

Wren frowned. "Carden's home." she replied. "Why dyou ask, my lord?" she added, remembering to phrase it 'properly'. She seemed to have forgotten all about Haylie for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:35 am

Ryland gasped and made a surprised face, "Carden's home? Did they put William on the kitchen table? How unsanitary. He wasn't properly put out, am I correct?" He poorly hid the fact that he was drawing sick pleasure from this news.
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:38 am

Wren hid a smile and shook her head. "Apparently the doctor has your humor, my lord. William was awake for the whole thing. And for the stiches, which - I must admit - amused me greatly when I heard. It hurts half as much as burning." she added, grinning at last. Am I back in his good books? she wondered, I sure hope so.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:41 am

Ryland smiled for real this time, "Sit. Eat with us." That's just a taste of the pain you'll feel before this is over, William.
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:44 am

Wren smiled wider and bowed her head in thanks. "Thank you, my lord." she replied, taking a seat as directed. Ironically, the prayers were still working - Tho' that just might be me thinking it. she added in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:47 am

"Hey," Ryland shouted at a waiter and made sure Wren got a menu. "Service is poor around this time of day," He commented, causing the waiter to flinch.
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:48 am

Wren had to press her lips together to stop herself from laughing. It showed in her eyes, though, and she looked down at the menu hurriedly as she realised this. Snapping her fingers to get the waitor's attention, she glanced back to Ryland. "What would you suggest, my lord?" she asked clamly.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:49 am

"Anything as long as it doesn't have mushrooms in it," Ryland's lips curled in a small smile, another real smile.
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:51 am

Wren laughed lightly and glanced back at the menu once more. She gave her order quietly and shot a glare at the waitor when he didn't move as fast as she wanted him to. If she wanted to wait before getting her meal she'd simply order take-out.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:59 am

Ryland switched to a fake smile as a different vampire brought their drinks to the table. It took them long enough. "I'm sorry, Haylie. We should have used room service. I think it's faster."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:00 am

Wren nodded at this and then eyed the plastic-looking lemon slice in her drink. "And possibly safer." she commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:07 am

Ryland stared at the lemon slice with an unamused face. "My apologies. I will file a complaint."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:10 am

Wren smirked. "Don't apologise, my lord. It's not your fault the waitors look tastier than the food they serve." she replied, opening mocking the restaurant. She couldn't help but raise her voice a little so the waitor a table away from from heard her. Wren's smirk widened.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:16 am

Ryland chuckled in surprise at Wren's comment. He wasn't expecting humor. So she's relaxing. Good.
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:17 am

Wren's smirk softened into a small smile. She glanced round, caught the eye of a glaring waitor and shot a glare back that made him stumble backwards a couple of steps. She laughed lightly at this.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:24 am

Ryland pulled out a newspaper he remembered he had been saving and opened it. "It seems our avian friends got into some trouble."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:26 am

Wren frowned. "Which one?" she asked dryly. "They seem to be growing like bacteria. Speaking of bacteria..." she added, looking pointedly at the plate being placed in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:34 am

"Mikey himself from the blurry picture," Ryland looked around the paper at Wren's plate then decided to turn back to the headlines.
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:36 am

Wren's eyebrows rose at this. "Really? I thought he was pretty tame, actually." she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:46 am

"He's got his dirty past," Ryland read the story. "I have an idea."
Back to top Go down
Wren Erickson

Wren Erickson

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:49 am

Wren raised an eyebrow. "Need a hand, my lord?" she asked. Anything to get out of this meal.
Back to top Go down
Haylie Montgomery

Female Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:03 am

Haylie bowed her head as she listened to their conversation. For some reason she felt a little more nervous with the girl around.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Blackinton
Vampire Leader
Vampire Leader
Ryland Blackinton

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:05 am

"Not at the moment, but I think Mikey's little healer friend mentioned in this article would be a good prize." Ryland closed the paper. "Sorry Haylie. I've been ignoring you. How rude of me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is dead   Love is dead - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is dead
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next