Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burn your life down

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Burn your life down Empty
PostSubject: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:50 am

Mike landed with William on the side of the Meagan, afraid they'd be seen. He let go of the boy and folded his wings with a groan. "We need to find a way to get in. I'm not knocking."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:53 am

William nodded, taking Mike's hand. "I know every way in and out of this place. Believe me, I've tried to run away enough times to figure it all out." He began walking towards the corner of the building, leading the guitarist.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:31 pm

Matt wandered back to his home, wiping his mouth. Three more bodies to add to the city's unusually high mortality rate...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:32 pm

Mike followed William, eyeing his surroundings as he did so. "Since you lived here, do you know if...Ryland has any weaknesses?"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:40 pm

William stopped for a moment, his ears picking up the sound of someone walking. He stopped to listen, then dismissed the thought, continuing to walk again. "I can't really say he has any. He's cold and heartless. He doesn't care about anything." He stopped to turn around. "That's why I wouldn't ever want him around my children," he frowned before turning back around to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:44 pm

Matt stopped suddenly, still as a stone. His cold brown eyes stared at the intruders. They hadn't realised he was there.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:51 pm

Mike nodded. "But I don't even know how to kill him. I have no weapons." He bit his lip. "There must be some way..."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:57 pm

William bit his own lip, still walking, his hand in Mike's. "I honestly have no clue. All I know is I don't want to be near him," he said, shivering slightly as they neared the corner of the building. Letting go of Mike's hand, he looked aroudn to make sure that no one was watching.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:57 pm

Matt recognised William instantly, but he didn't show it. He moved out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:01 pm

Mike turned around, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend when his eyes caught the silhouette of a vampire.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:07 pm

William turned around and moved closer to Mike. "Shit," he whispered, realizing who it was. A chill ran down his spine and he grasped for Mike's arm, still afraid.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:09 pm

Matt kept staring at them, fitting William's partner's profile in his head. Mike Carden. Protector of the City. He sniffed the air. It stank of avian, and he knew it wasn't just the one Ryland had locked in a cage.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:13 pm

"What do you want?" Mike asked angrily. He took a step back, trying to stand in front of William as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:16 pm

William stood beside Mike, not allowing the guitarist to completely stand in front of him. "Don't!" he whispered into Mike's ear, reaching for the other man's hand and squeezing it, his eyes still wide in fear.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:18 pm

Matt took in Mike's injured wing. Piece of cake. He took another step forward, revelling in the hold he had over William. Your power, Ryland, is nothing compared with mine.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:19 pm

Mike stood still, unsure of what to do. "Answer me! What do you want?" He wanted to run, but he knew the vampire would catch him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:21 pm

William could see Matt staring at Mike's injured wing. "Hide your wings!" he hissed into the guitarist's ear.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:23 pm

Matt heard what William said as he moved closer still, eyes focused on the two renegades.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:24 pm

"I can't!" Mike whispered a bit too loud. His injured wing still wouldn't fold properly, not matter how many times he tried.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:31 pm

William squeezed Mike's hand more tightly. "Mike," he whispered, watching as the other vampire moved closer. He bit into his lip, afraid of what was to happen.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:32 pm

Matt was moving quicker now, his gliding run whizzing him around.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:34 pm

"Run," Mike told William. "Please, get the fuck out of here before it's too late." He kissed the boy. "Go!"
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:37 pm

William held still. "No!" he said flatly, still holding onto Mike. He pushed Mike against the wall of the Meagan and stood in front of the guitarist, blocking the other vampire from hitting him without going through another vampire first.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:51 pm

Matt's thin mouth curled up in an animalistic smile. He lifted William up with one hand around his scrawny neck, staring into his face.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 1:54 pm

Mike had groaned in pain when he had been shoved against the wall. He tackled the vampire, attempting to punch his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn your life down
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next