Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burn your life down

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Avian
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Burn your life down - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:40 am

Mike groaned. His boyfriend knew what he was doing - maybe Matt could still be saved. He'd rather have him on their side. "Come with us."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Species : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:42 am

William nodded at Mike's comment. "Come on. No one wants to stay here with Ryland. I want to help you get away. There are so many other people who would treat you so much better than he can," he whispered, still trying to make a point.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:43 am

Matt whined again, his back hitting the wall. Just leave me alone! Please!
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:46 am

Mike slowly got up, staggering, a hand over an open wound at the back of his head. He took several steps forward to reach Matt, and held out his other hand like an invitation.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:48 am

William remained on guard, making sure that he was ready to jump in front of Mike just in case Matt decided to attack him. "Please Matt? Let me help you again."
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:50 am

Matt stepped forward as if he was going to accept Mike's suggestion. Suddenly, he sank his fangs in the hand, tearing at the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:54 am

Mike closed his eyes shut and turned his head, groaning in pain. He felt the urge to hit the vampire again, but didn't move. He was afraid William would blame him for ruining everything. "S-Stop it," Mike said firmly.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:57 am

William walked towards the other vampire. "Stop it, Matt," he said firmly. He was going to wait until Matt stopped before he said anything else.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:58 am

He's weak. He won't hurt me. A smirk twisted Matt's lips. He pushed Mike away, hard.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:04 am

Mike's head hit the pavement again - he closed his eyes before the impact and heard his skull crash on the ground. He let out a faint scream of pain. "The offer still works for me," he whimpered, eyes still closed. "Come with us, Matt." Come with us before I die here.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:06 am

William staggered over to Mike, allowing himself to fall to his knees. He moved the guitarist's bleeding head into his lap. He looked up at Matt. "Don't you want to get away?" he asked quietly, igornign his own pain so that he could try to help his fiance.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:08 am

Matt turned away, eyes closed. You told him to stop. Why couldn't you make him stop? Why wouldn't you make him stop?
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:12 am

"It's okay," Mike whispered to William, smiling weakly. "That guy needs your help more than I do right now. Just be careful."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:14 am

William still let Mike's head rest in his lap. He leaned down to kiss the guitarist's forehead before he looked over at Matt. "Come on," he whispered. "You need to get away from this. Just come with us."
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:16 am

Matt keened quietly, a hand at his forehead. He suddenly started crying and he felt the cold horror settle within him.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:21 am

"Please," Mike whispered, slowly opening his eyes. "We want to help you get away from here. It's not too late."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:23 am

William felt a chill run down his spine when he heard Ryland's voice in the distance. "M-Matt, this is your chance. If you want to leave here, I can help you make it somewhere better. I want to get you away from here," he said as he looked over at the other vampire. He was still cradling Mike's head.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:25 am

Tears stained Matt's cheeks. He didn't look up. The vampire wiped his eyes roughly. It didn't look like he'd been crying. 'Go!' He mouthed. 'He'll kill you!'
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:28 am

Mike frowned. "I can't leave; I have a," he swallowed, "friend in there. I'm not leaving without him." He looked at William. "I'm sorry Bill...please go. Go back home, or go find Butcher."
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:31 am

William shook his head. He gave Mike a sad look. "There's no reason to be careful now," he whispered, glancing at his stomach and hten looking back at Mike. and then to Matt. "Matt, come on. This is your chance now to get away. We'll help you. Just trust us, please," he gave Matt a caring look much like he had always done when the boy was younger.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:31 am

Matt shook his head and pointed away. Please go.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:39 am

Mike closed his eyes. I'll never be a father, will I? Mike took all the strenght he had left to sit and then stand up, his body trembling. He took William in his arms before the man could protest. "We're leaving," he told Matt. "For now. We'll be back to get you out of here." He unfolded his wings with a faint scream and flew away, holding William. He waited until he had turned the corner, out of the vampire's sight, to go down again. He collapsed on the ground.

Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:43 am

William fell with Mike, yelping as they both hit the ground. William closed his eyes for a moment before opening them. "Mike," he whispered, yelping as he stood on his knees. He pulled the guitarist closer, the other man's head on his lap again. He looked at Mike, his body shaking.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:44 am

Matt took a shuddering breath and ran into the Meagan, panicking. He'll kill me. Ryland's going to kill me...
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:47 am

"I'm dizzy," Mike said with a weak laugh. He kept his eyes closed because he knew he wouldn't have been able to focus on anything without feeling sick. For the first time in his life, he was afraid he wouldn't make it. He was afraid to die. He took William's hand and held it close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn your life down
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next