Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burn your life down

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Burn your life down - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:51 am

Matt pointed again. If you don't leave then I can't be held responsible for my actions.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:53 am

William looked at Matt and shook his head once more. "No," was all he could think of to say. He continued shaking his head in disbelief. "I can't believe he did this to you. You used to be such a nice boy," he murmured, the pleading look returning to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:55 am

Matt grabbed William's arm and threw him lightly away, so his meaning couldn't be disputed.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:57 am

William gave a little yelp when he hit the pavement again, but he wasn't about to give up. "You can't keep doing this forever. I know you've been through a lot, but don't you miss everything you had before that day?" he asked, still whispering.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:59 am

Matt grunted, kicking William away.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:01 am

I don't want to see what I'm going to look like after this. There's going to be bruises for months. William groaned. "Don't you miss the old times before Ryland did any of that to you? I tried so hard to protect you from him, and I'm sorry I failed at that one moment. Please, I can help you get away from here," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:02 am

No no no! Matt screamed internally. You never protected me! He turned away, leaning his head on his arm.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:04 am

William could almost tell what Matt was thinking. "I tried as hard as I could to take care of you. I protected you from him so many times. I'm so fucking sorry that this happened to you. You'll never know how sorry I am," he whispered, propping himself up on part of the brick walls until he was in a seated position.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:06 am

Matt screamed wordlessly and turned around to face William, a look of manical insanity on his face.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:08 am

William's eyes widened as he tried his best to use his arms to press himself firmly against the wall in fear. This might just be the end.. "L-look, I can help you. Just please don't do this!" he begged in a whisper, his eyes wide with fear.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:10 am

Matt snarled, his own blood dripping from his fangs. He pointed away again. Leave.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:12 am

William shook his head again. "No. We need to get Mikey. And I want to help you," he said as his face turned pale. He gave a quick glance over at Mike, noticing that he looked very much in pain. William ignored his own pain so that he could talk to Matt.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:13 am

Matt moved forward, glaring at William. He wasn't going to show any mercy now.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:15 am

William's heart began pounding in fear. He looked back over towards Mike and mouthed the words 'I love you' before turning to face Matt again. He swalled uneasily and looked down at his stomach, this time thinking the same phrase as if he were actually able to say it to his children. He looked back up at Matt with a defiant glare of his own.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:17 am

Matt grabbed William and pulled him towards him, baring his fangs and preparing to rip his throat out.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:19 am

William wasn't ready to give up the fight yet. He looked into Matt's eyes. "Don't you want to live as normally as possible? I can help you do it. I can help you get away from here. You just have to believe me like you used to," he whispered, all of his facial features softened in his one last chance.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:21 am

Matt's fangs closed on nothing. He pushed William away as though he couldn't bear to touch him.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:23 am

William staggered backwards, hissing in pain as his unsteady legs were forced to keep him balanced. He looked over at Matt again. He gave him a faint smile; not out of sarcasm, not anything like a smirk. Just a pure smile to thank him.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:27 am

Matt stared down at the ground. His face was blank, but inside he was full of turmoil.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:28 am

Mike's head had hit the pavement when the vampire had pushed him away. Everything had seemed to be happening very slowly yet in a fraction of second. As much as he wanted to hurt the man, to kill him as brutally as he could, he refrained from doing so. "Who is he...?" Mike whispered, not because he was afraid but because his voice seemed to refuse to cooperate.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:29 am

William continued looking at Matt. "Matt, d-do you want out of this place?" he asked quietly, glancing over at Mike to make sure he was alright as possible.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:32 am

Matt whined in confusion, the first sound he'd made in fifteen years.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:34 am

Mike's eyes wandered from one man to the other. The vampire who had seemed to him like a merciless killer might have been be more human than he had thought. "Matt," Mike repeated after William.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:36 am

William continued looking over at Matt. "We can help you. I want to help you get away from this," he whispered, his body still fighting to stand stright.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:37 am

Matt backed away, face still blank. What's happening to me? What are you doing to me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn your life down
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next