Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burn your life down

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
William Beckett

Male Number of posts : 4218
Loyalties : Resistance
Species : Vampire
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Burn your life down - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:49 am

William could feel the tears stinging the corners of his eyes. He held Mike's hand tightly. He leaned down to kiss the guitarist softly before letting his tears fall silently. "I need to get you to a hospital," he whispered, Mike's hand still in his.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

Male Number of posts : 2887
Loyalties : None
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:51 am

Matt loved running. He sprinted around the corner and almost ran into Mike and William, stopping just before he did.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

Male Number of posts : 4359
Species : Avian

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:53 am

"I can't hide my wings," Mike replied, not denying to fact that he needed assistance. "And I can't move." He shivered, feeling oddly cold. He hadn't even heard Matt running. Everything seemed distant except for William's warmth.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:56 am

William frowned, tears still running down his cheeks. "I-I'll find the doctor that came to our house. He's helped us before. I'll carry you," he whispered, looking up when he saw Matt. He bit his lip as he looked up at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:59 am

Matt's brain worked quickly, hearing what William said. He knew he was a lot stronger than the older vampire. He bit his lip. Ryland said I could hunt... he never said anything about William... He closed his eyes briefly. Ryland has a new mate now.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:03 am

"Don't," Mike whispered. He turned his head on one side as he started losing consciousness.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:05 am

William was still crying silently. "I need to get some help for you." Ignoring Matt for a moment, William completely pulled Mike into his arms and staggered unitl he was standing. He could barely stand on his own, much less with someone in his arms. He stood for a moment, doing nothing but trembling.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:07 am

Matt made his decision. Ryland can wait. He stepped forward, taking Mike from William, holding the avian as though he weighed nothing. Indeed, to Matt, he did.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:09 am

Mike felt himself being lifted up by arms he knew weren't William's. He struggled to stay conscious. Don't go, William. Don't leave me.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:11 am

William looked up at Matt with wide eyes full of tears. "Wh-what are you doing?" he asked the other man, his body still trembling. He looked down at Mike as the tears kept falling. I'm going to lose him too...
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:12 am

Matt rolled his eyes and gave William a very gentle push. He looked at the older vampire with his curiously guarded brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:14 am

Mike wrinkled his nose in an attempt to open his eyes. "Take Bill home," he whispered before fainting for good.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:17 am

William staggered backward, but only because he was already off balance before he was pushed. He remained standing. "I-I need to get him to a doctor or something," he whispered, biting his lip as he stared up at Matt.
Back to top Go down
Matt Heafy

Matt Heafy

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:18 am

Matt thought, before setting off purposefully, grabbing William's arm and dragging him along.
Back to top Go down
Mike Carden
Resistance Leader
Resistance Leader
Mike Carden

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:19 am

Mike's wings were crushed inside the man's arms. The pain didn't wake him up.
Back to top Go down
William Beckett

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:22 am

William followed along, not sure of where they were going. He bit his lip as he was dragged along. He felt a small pain in his stomach. Putting his hand to his stomach, he frowned. I guess this means we both need to go to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn your life down   Burn your life down - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn your life down
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5