Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Empty
PostSubject: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:13 pm

Gabriel threw open the door to the crypt and stormed inside, ignoring the wereleopards who were staring at him.
What Stephan had said in the Hills had bothered him...Ok, not bothered him...More made him think.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:15 pm

Roxine followed calmly and waved the other wereleopards back. She followed Gabriel to their room and closed the door before speaking. "Want to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:17 pm

Gabriel sighed. "Stephan's never had a mother Roxine. I'm all he's ever had apart from the pack and..." He shook his head. "I suppose I want to give him that mother."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:18 pm

Roxine blinked. "Is this an 'asking permission' type statement or a 'I don't want you for this' type?" she asked, face blank. "Because I'll be willing to give it a go if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:20 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Asking Permission type statement." He told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:21 pm

Roxine smiled. "Then I don't see a problem." she replied. "He seems to like me anyways."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:22 pm

Gabriel nodded then scratched the back of his neck. "So..." He took a deep breath. "I suppose I should..." He took another deep breath. "Will you..." He licked his lips nervously.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:23 pm

Roxine raised an eyebrow wordlessly, looking completely confused. "Err...What?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:25 pm

Gabriel took another deep breath and closed his eyes. "Will you marry me?" He said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:27 pm

Roxine's eyes widened, and she found herself unable to speak.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:30 pm

Gabriel opened his eyes. "You can say no..." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:31 pm

Roxine bit her lip. "I...I want to say yes but..." she shook her head. "I'm not ready for that kind of commitment."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:32 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Can't argue with that." He held up the bag. "Are you against Bondage though?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:34 pm

Roxine grinned. "Hell no!" she exclaimed, locking the door behind her. "Bondage is aaaaaall good!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:35 pm

Gabriel chuckled and removed it from the bag, throwing it at her head.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:37 pm

Roxine laughed and caught it easily. "Are you going to help me with it...?" she trailed off with a seductive smirk.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:38 pm

Gabriel smirked and stepped towards her, emmitting his sexual thrall. "I could.."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:39 pm

Roxine frowned and then gave into the thrall. "You're cheating again." she whined playfully.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:41 pm

Gabriel came to stand in front of her. "I know." He whispered slipping a hand up her top.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:41 pm

Roxine hummed happily and ran her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:43 pm

Gabriel kissed her deeply, licking her lips with his tonuge.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:45 pm

Roxine moaned happily and moved to remove his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:46 pm

Gabriel pressed her up against the door and tore her top off. "Ooops." He muttered, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:47 pm

Roxine rolled her eyes playfully. "You just like destroying my clothes, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:49 pm

Gabriel smirked. "Maybe." A second later her bra was gone as well. "Definatly." He smirked.
Suddenly there was a thud against the door. Gabriel frowned. "What?.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: