Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:55 pm

Roxine shrugged. "Depends on if I'm still there to keep you sane." she paused. "Or insane, I'm not really sure."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:56 pm

Gabriel laughed. "So you think I'm insane?" His usual smirk had been replaced by a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:57 pm

Roxine grinned back cheekily. "Anyone as kinky as you and me has to be a little insane, I think."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:49 am

Gabriel smirked. "So you think I'll get more kinky as I get older?" He gasped melodramatically. "I had better not tell you it's my birthday in two days then!" He chukled.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:53 am

Roxine smirked and pressed her lips to his in a firey kiss. "Happy Birthday."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:54 am

Gabriel grinned. "Not my birthday YET Roxy." He moved past her and walked down the hall to where he could hear Stephan talking to someone-probably Hestia.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:14 am

Roxine shrugged and followed calmly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:15 am

Gabriel turned the corner and blinked a little, turning away at the sight of his son kissing.Never thought I'd see that...
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:16 am

Roxine grinned when she saw them and resisted the urge to let out a wolf whistle. Aww, the Kiddo's growing up.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:16 am

Gabriel grabbed Roxine by the hand and pulled her away from the scene, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:17 am

Roxine let Gabriel pull her along, still smirking a little. "Kiddo's growing up." she stated softly, grinning again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:18 am

Gabriel chuckled softly and nodded, suddenly spinning around and kissing Roxine deeply.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:19 am

Roxine blinked in surprise but didn't protest, returning the kiss readily.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:23 am

Gabriel moaned softly, pulling her closer and slipping a hand up her top.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:24 am

Roxine frowned slightly, a little confused at the sudden change of attitude. She drew back, gasping for air and smirked. "Any reason for that or am I just that good a kisser?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:25 am

Gabriel smirked. "Felt like it." He mumbled, shrugging gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:27 am

Roxine's grin widened devilishly. "Hmm, well you can continue if you feel like it but can we first go back to the bedroom? I've suddenly realised I'm not wearing any underwear."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:28 am

Gabriel laughed again and then nodded. "Certainly, there was something I wanted to talk to you about anyway."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:34 am

Roxine raised an eyebrow curiously. "Oh? And what would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:35 am

Gabriel paused before he pulled her into the bedroom and closed the door. "The bite wound from Jade earlier, we need to clean it." He muttered. That clearly wasnt what he wanted to talk about though...
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:38 am

Roxine frowned and shrugged. "I'm still living." she pointed out. "Maybe when we're sure we're not under attack." she peered at him in suspicion. "Are you sure that's all you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:40 am

Gabriel nodded sheepishly then walked into the bathroom and removed a bottle of antiseptic. "I'm cleaning it." He told her sternly and dabbed a pad of cotten wool with the antiseptic
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:42 am

Roxine pulled a face but nodded and sat down on the bed so he could clean it. "Fine. But I'll probably swear." she told him, still looking annoyed about it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:43 am

Gabriel nodded and dabbed at the bite, not bothering to warn her or give her time to brace herself.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:44 am

Roxine winced a little as it stung, biting her lip to stop ehrself from letting out a stream of swear words. Fuck!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: