Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:29 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "As sure as I can be."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:30 pm

Roxine smirked. "Then break out the bondage." she locked the door again and moved towards Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:35 am

Gabriel laughed and threw it at her head again. "Oh wait here-" He ran out the room and when he came back he had a pot of strawberries and cream. "I like strawberries and cream." He told her grinning.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:37 am

Roxine laughed and took the bondage from the bag. "Hmm, kinkiness is the best."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:38 am

Gabriel nodded, making it seem like a bow. "Oh my yes."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:40 am

Roxine smirked and held the bondage up teasingly. "Care to help me with this?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:41 am

Gabriel smirked and took a step towards her, wrapping the bondage around her arm. "I'd love to."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:43 am

Roxine's smirked widened to a grin. "Good because it'd be no fun on my own." she pouted at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:44 am

Gabriel laughed and pinned her arms behind her with the bondage, tearing her top and bra off and kissing her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:48 am

Roxine let out a small gasp of pleasure and threw her head back, pushing her chest up for him as she did so. She hummed happily.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:50 am

Gabriel bit down softly, hard enough to draw blood. He lapped it up as it trailed down her chest and then kissed his way down to her pants. He got some more bondage and grinned up at her. "Where shall I put this?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:52 am

Roxine smirked again. "Oh, I'm sure you can find somewhere for it." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:53 am

Gabriel smirked and eased her trousers down, tore her underwear off and tied he legs apart. Once that was done he kissed her opening before putting his tongue inside her.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:54 am

Roxine moaned loudly. "Can we use the bed already?" she asked, still smirking. "Only I can't move that well."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:56 am

Gabriel smirked. "That's the point of the bondage." He picked her up and placed her on the bed, continuing to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:57 am

Roxine moaned again, enjoying every second. She managed to draw back and smirk. "Bondage has never been so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:59 am

Gabriel laughed. "And it never will be." He pushed himself above her and scratched her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:00 am

Roxine hissed teasingly, sounding rather like a cat. She wriggled her hips as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:01 am

Gabriel blinked as she hissed. "Are you alright?.."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:02 am

Roxine laughed lightly. "Just tied up and loving it."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:10 am

Gabriel let out another chuckled before he untied her. "My turn." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:11 am

Roxine grinned devilishly and loosened up her muscles a little as each was untied.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:12 am

Gabriel finished untying her and smirked, removing his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 10:39 am

Roxine smirked back and took the bondage, first tying his hand behind his back whilst kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:21 am

Gabriel smirked and kissed her back, using his free hand to caress her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: