Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:41 pm

Roxine blinked repeatedly until her eyes adjusted to the dark. She frowned at the man before turning a questioning gaze to Gabriel. "What's going on?" she repeated, her fear slipping into her voice much to her displeasure.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:42 pm

Gabriel let out a shaky breath. "This is Mr. Oliver- or the Earthmover...He's my master."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:44 pm

Roxine nodded slowly, her gaze switching to the other man again. "So...why are we here?" she asked, the question directed at the man rather than Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:45 pm

Mr Oliver grinned. "I came to take control of Gabriel's land, I'm stronger than him so it's only natural I should take it."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:47 pm

Roxine's eyebrows rose at this. "A...And the reason I'm in chains?" Don't say what I think you're going to say.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:49 pm

Mr. Oliver grinned. "Well your his Lupa, which means when I take over you will become my Lupa."
Gabriel leapt up. "No!"
Mr.Oliver glared at him and Gabriel sank to his knees, clutching his head as if he'd been hit.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:50 pm

Roxine's eyes widened before she frowned. "What did you do to Gabriel?" she demanded, glaring at Mr Oliver furiously. "Answer me!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:52 pm

Mr. Oliver grinned. "Show her Gabriel."
Gabriel screamed as he was thrown onto his back, a large red mark on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:55 pm

Roxine frowned. "Gabriel?!" she glared at Mr Oliver again. "Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:57 pm

Mr.Oliver laughed. "If he can fight my power then I will. But he cant so..."
He flicked his wrist and Gabriel let out another strangled scream, his shirt getting torn open as a brand appeared.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:58 pm

Roxine watched on, unable to do anything else but pull on the chains. She did so angrily. "Let me go, damnit!!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:00 pm

Gabriel let out a small cry and managed to push himself into a sitting position. "Let her go...Please.."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:02 pm

Roxine glanced back at Gabriel and pulled on the chains again. She looked back at Mr Oliver with yet another glare on her face. "Let me go and get the hell out of Chicago!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:03 pm

Mr.Oliver laughed and flicked his wrist, sending Gabriel flying backwards into the wall. "Make me get out Gabriel- or is your Lupa the strong one here not you?!"
Gabriel let out a weak growl in reply.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:04 pm

Roxine's eye twitched slightly. Oh boy. "That's it!" she roared. "Either you let me down or I have your butt kicked asap!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:06 pm

Mr.Oliver laughed again. "Oh so she IS the strong one!" He let Roxine go. "Fight for your Lupa Gabriel, fight and I might let her live."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:08 pm

Roxine growled quietly. "Gabriel is strong, moron." she insisted, rubbing her chaffed wrists. "Now let him fucking prove it."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:09 pm

Mr.Oliver smirked. "Is he really strong though Roxine?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:10 pm

Roxine's eyes narrowed. "I wouldn't have said it otherwise." she spat. "Now shut up and leave."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:12 pm

Gabriel weakly pushed himself to his feet and changed into his leopard form, leaping at Mr.Oliver.
Mr.Oliver backhanded the wereleopard before he could attack him.
"Oh yes Roxine, strong." Mr Oliver spat.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:13 pm

Roxine rolled her eyes and aimed a roundhouse kick at Mr Oliver's temple. "Suck on this, ya freak." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:14 pm

Mr.Oliver caught her foot in his hand. "Freak? Well that's not very nice." He threw Roxine into the wall, hard enough to shake it a little.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:15 pm

Roxine let out a cry as she landed, groaning quietly as the pain really hit her.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:17 pm

Gabriel stared at Roxine before making a dive at Mr. Oliver, catching him in the neck.
He dived back at him, slicing his head clean off...But not before Mr.Oliver shoved a claw into Gabriel's chest.
Gabriel let out a gasp and sank to the floor, struggling to breath.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:18 pm

Roxine's eyes widened and she stumbled up shakily and ran to Gabriel. "Gabriel?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: