Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:07 pm

Gabriel laughed. "Joking! Well Stephan might suggest it, but he's never hurt a fly in his life- apart from when he feeds."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:08 pm

Roxine relaxed again and smiled. "Good. That girl is like my sister."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:09 pm

Gabriel paused. "Then again tonight is the night Wereleopard need to feed..."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:45 pm

Roxine paused again. "Is she in danger or not?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:47 pm

Gabriel frowned. "I'm not sure. She might be...Then again she might not be."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:49 pm

Roxine rolled her eyes. "Gee, could ya vague that up a bit for me?" asked sarcastically. She made to get out of bed before pausing. "She should be okay..." she trailed off worriedly, biting her lip in thought.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:52 pm

Gabriel sighed and got up, throwing on an oversized dress shirt before heading for the door. "I'll go check.."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:53 pm

Roxine smiled at him, shrugging her shoulders apologetically. "Thanks. I geuss I should just move the rest of my clothes over here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:55 pm

Gabriel laughed and nodded, heading out the door. As he headed down the hallway he heard a loud cat like scream. "Shit." He whispered and started running.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:58 pm

Roxine's eyes widened at the scream, before she grabbed her discarded trousers and top and pulled them back on, forgetting about underwear for the moment. She raced after Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:02 pm

Gabriel spun around the corner and froze. "Stephan!" He cried, racing forwards and breaking the Avians neck that had been about to feed off Stephan.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:03 pm

Roxine growled and kicked out sharply, hitting the forehead of the second avian waiting to hit Gabriel back. "Man, we have got to get better security around here." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:04 pm

Gabriel glanced at Roxine. "Go find Hestia." He looked at Stephan. "Go with Roxine." With that he raced off down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:07 pm

Roxine shrugged and started off towards Hestia's room, knowing Stephan would follow. She skidded to a halt easier than she would have in shoes, and knocked sharply on the door. "Hesti? Break on the weapons we've got company." she called.
She jumped to the side as an avian was flung through the door. Hestia stepped out after the avian, a grim look on her face. "You ain't kidding, Roxy."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:11 pm

Gabriel ran into a chamber, pausing when he found it completly dark. "Ok..." He growled. "Where are you..."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:12 pm

Roxine grinned and nodded. "See? I'm telling the truth this time." she pushed Stephan in front of her. "Look afgter the Kiddo here. I'm gonna look for Gabriel. Patrol the corridors, weed out any avians and take on any weak ones."
Hestia saluted half-mockingly and set off in one direction, while Roxine went the other.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:14 pm

Gabriel moved through the darkness, freezing when he realised the thing in the room with him wasnt Avian. It was a wereleopard, one he knew from long ago but never wanted to meet again.
"Hello Eathermover..." Gabriel whispered.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:16 pm

Roxine ran a hand through her hair as she slowed to a stop. She'd been running since leaving Hestia and Stephan, but now she was tired. A figure pounced on her from the shadows, blinding and gagging her before she could fight back. Fuck, she thought, as she felt the person drag her away.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:21 pm

Gabriel spun around as he heard the door open behind him, when suddenly the chamber was lit. His eyes widened as he saw Roxine get dragged in by a wereleopard.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:23 pm

Roxine winced a little as she was dragged down some steps, but kept silent and still, since her hands and feet had been bound as well. Man, at least the bondage was kinky.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:24 pm

Gabriel let out a roar, and let his power flow through the room. "Let her go!" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:26 pm

Roxine frowned slightly. Gabriel? SHe tried speaking through the gag but it all seemed to be indecispherable. Great. Just great. Now what am I supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:30 pm

The Wereleopard holding Roxine untied her gag before chaining her to the wall.
Gabriel moved towards her, only for a small man to emerge from the shadows.
Gabriel hissed and bowed low. "Hello...Master."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:31 pm

Roxine frowned and pulled on the chains. "Master? Gabriel, what's going on?" she called, annoyed and afraid - not that she'd admit it - at being unable to see.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:39 pm

The Wereleopard undid the bandaged allowing Roxine to see.
Gabriel gulped. "Roxine...This is my old master..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: