Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:18 pm

Gabriel let out a choked sound and coughed up blood. "Are you alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:22 pm

Roxine raised an eyebrow. "You're the one with a claw in your chest! I'm fine, what about you?!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:22 pm

Gabriel laughed. "Mr.Oliver was right, I am weak..."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:23 pm

Roxine glared at him. "You say that again and I'll kick you as well, Gabriel Leonheart." she told him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:25 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "Fair enough." He removed the claw from his chest with a groan. The wound healed quickly enough. "Although I'm surprised that head shot killed him..."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:26 pm

Roxine pulled a face. "I'm not missing him." she replied honestly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:27 pm

Gabriel laughed. "Me either." His face suddenly sobered. "Would you miss me if he had killed me?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:27 pm

Roxine stared at him in surprise. "...YOu actually have to ask?!"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:28 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "Just asking is all." He yawned, showing off his fangs. "I still wish you'd considered that proposal of marriage I gave you earlier though." He shrugged again. "Ah well."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:30 pm

Roxine blushed at this, but forced it back down before Gabriel could see. What? I thought that was about Stephan...guess not.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:33 pm

Gabriel stood up and offered his hand to Roxine. "Lets go check on the others."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:33 pm

Roxine took his hand and nodded. "Sounds good. I told Hestia to pick up any weak ones going around. They're partolling the corridors now."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:35 pm

Gabriel stared at her for a moment before sighing. "Yes.." He shook his head. "Alright, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:36 pm

Roxine frowned. "Is there a problem?" she asked, genuinely confused.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:39 pm

Gabriel shrugged. "I don't know why it bothers me you didn't accept...It just does." He laughed. "I don't think I could ever really see the two of married anyway. It's a...little out of character."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:40 pm

Roxine smiled sheepishly and nodded. "It is." she agreed. "But we're cool for now, right? It's probably a bit early to think of marriage anyways."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:43 pm

Gabriel nodded, making it look more like a bow. "Indeed. Besides." He smirked. "Being my Lupa is looked upon as marriage in the wereleopard community anyway."
His grin grew. "Oops did I forget to mention that?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:44 pm

Roxine's eyes widened. "Yes, actually, you did." Lucky for you I'm not so bothered by it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:46 pm

Gabriel smirked and took her hand gently, walking from the room. When they reached the doorway he frowned at Mr.Olivers corpse unsurely before shaking his head and walking out.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:48 pm

Roxine smiled and walked out with him, barely glancing down at the corpse. "Good ridance to that guy."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:48 pm

Gabriel nodded weakly, an unkown sadness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:49 pm

Roxine squeezed his hand gently. "Hey, he's gone. In the past. Good memories are good and all the bad memories you can say goodbye to."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:50 pm

Gabriel shook his head sadly. "For so long he was like a father to me..." Gabriel sighed. "But you're right he's gone. Dead and gone!" The last part was a yell. And a loud one.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:51 pm

Roxine grinned. "That's the spirit!" she laughed. "Oh, and for the record you are so not weak." she rolled her eyes. "What a creep. Must have been the mega-old-age."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:54 pm

Gabriel laughed. "So you think I'll get like that when I get old enough?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: