Fighting For Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting For Chicago

You thought you knew Chicago. But this is a different side. Take your pick. Join the teams, and fight for your city.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

Female Number of posts : 1314
Species : Human
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:22 am

Roxine moaned quietly and turned them round carefully before pushing Gabriel onto the bed with a small cackle. Quick as a flash she had tied his other hand behind his back as well and was stradling his waist.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

Male Number of posts : 1160
Species : Wereleopard
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:25 am

Gabriel chuckled and arched his hips a little. "Your good.."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:27 am

Roxine grinned devilishly. "You seem surprised."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:29 am

Gabriel smirked. "Not surprised, pleased."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:32 am

Roxine smirked and moved to remove his trousers and pants, tying his legs apart after. She took his cock into her mouth and grinned, her teeth grazing the skin.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:34 am

Gabriel moaned and arched his hips, hissing in pleasure as her teeth grazed his cock.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:35 am

Roxine's grin widened and she swirled her tongue around his cock, making sure the touch was as teasing as she could make it. Can you say 'payback', Gabriel?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:36 am

Gabriel moaned again, bucking his hips so his cock got shoved down her throat roughly.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:38 am

Roxine drew back a little and then stroked her tongue along his cock, her fingers tracing patterns on his hips so lightly it must have tickled a little.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:39 am

Gabriel let out another moan. "...Stop....Teasing!" He gasped, breaking the bondage a litle just to prove he could break it if he chose to.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:41 am

Roxine pouted and drew back. "What's the matter, Gabriel-dear?" she asked sweetly. "You were having fun teasing me in the shop." A devilish smirk showed him she wasn't angry anymore - she was having fun.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:42 am

Gabriel let out a hiss and broke the bondage, pinning her to the bed and kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:44 am

Roxine kissed back fiercly, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:45 am

Gabriel broke the bondage on his legs and thrust into Roxine, moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:48 am

Roxine let out a small gasp and wriggled her hips for more contact.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:51 am

Gabriel let out another moan and thrust into her again, deeper this time.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:52 am

Roxine moaned as well and pouted up at him. "You broke the bondage." she stated, unable to hide her smirk completely.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:54 am

Gabriel smirked. "I can buy more." He thrust into her again then moaned as he came. "Roxine.."
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:55 am

Roxine moaned too, her loudest yet. "Gabriel...!" she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:56 am

Gabriel fell down next to her, nuzzling her neck. "Love you..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:57 am

Roxine smiled contentedly. "Love you too." she replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:00 pm

Gabriel let out a cat like yawn and stretched. "So Roxine, if you come from Scotland, what made you move?"
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:01 pm

Roxine shrugged a little. "My dad got a new job in New York, we all moved and I got involved in gang life." she shrugged again. "After that I'm sure you can imagine how my life went."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:04 pm

Gabriel nodded a little and streched, shrugging the bondage of his leg. "Oh you may want to tell Stephan not to try and turn Hestia into a wereleopard." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Roxine MacBeth

Roxine MacBeth

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:05 pm

Roxine's eyes snapped to him. "What?" she asked, her tone dark but brimming with worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be   Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Me For What I Am- Who I Was Meant To Be
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fighting For Chicago :: Chicago :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: